Converting Phase shift drum charts to rock band 3 customs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deatha7x

Deatha7x
  • 13 posts

Posted January 2, 2018 - 06:11 PM

Im trying to convert drum charts from phase shift to rb3 but i get a error when compiling the song in magma that the lower difficulties are missing a certain amount of notes so i try to copy and paste notes for reductions and cat?every time i copy all notes to hard,medium or easy in reaper they dont show up when i paste them if any one can help me with that or make a 2018 tutorial on how to convert phase shift/clone hero songs to rb3 con files would be really greatful!:)

#2 BornGamerRob

BornGamerRob
  • 143 posts

Posted January 3, 2018 - 07:17 AM

I don't think the tutorial needs updating, it's the same process (as far as I know).

If you're using CAT there is no need to copy/paste anything. In fact, your best bet is TO use CAT, and then you can check them over. If CAT is not working, it means you probably have a misplaced note somewhere on your track. Make sure you check every row that isn't a row you would normally place gems/notes on (i.e. 96-100 are valid rows to place Expert notes, 110-112 are valid rows to place PRO notes, etc.) Once you are sure you don't have any notes out of place, run CAT again. Here's a sign if you still have misplaced notes...all the check boxes will uncheck when you hit the Reduce button. If that happens, be diligent in checking where you have a note out of place. The common one I find is row 109.

38932240075_8bb05aeaee_o.png

Check out my video playlists: YOUTUBE | VIMEO (superior)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users