Airbourne - Raise the Flag

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 superfly360

superfly360
  • 1 posts

Posted December 27, 2017 - 05:15 PM

I've been charting for a while, though only for Phase Shift and FoF, since I don't have a 360 and don't want to jailbreak my PS3. However, I decided to try converting one of my charts I made with EOF using Reaper and Magma so it could be played by others on Rock Band. Since I have no way of actually testing the chart, I could use a little help to see if I did anything wrong haha.

The song I charted is Raise the Flag by Airbourne. I'm working on charting every song from the Twisted Metal series, and this track is from the PS3 Twisted Metal game. A lot of my charts from this project have already been converted by Sideshow, but this is the first one I've tried converting myself. Here's a video of the guitar chart on Clone Hero: Other than the lack of a big rock ending, the chart should look like that.

The chart has guitar, drums, bass, but no vocals. I used CAT to add lower difficulties. Here's a link to download it: http://www.mediafire...aisetheflag.zip

I didn't know whether the con or the con.rba was needed, so I included both haha.

Any help would be appreciated!

#2 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,563 posts

Posted January 3, 2018 - 04:28 AM

I'll be glad to convert more of your Twisted Metal charts to Rock Band 3.  Give me some time to take a look at your "Raise the Flag" conversion.

#3 Russell_GuitarGuy

Russell_GuitarGuy
  • 144 posts

Posted February 27, 2018 - 06:46 PM

I salute you, man! Good job! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users