Phase Shift Conversion - Converted Songs Not Appearing

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pt_gen0cyde

pt_gen0cyde
  • 3 posts

Posted December 12, 2017 - 02:10 AM

I've downloaded 3 songs,

-Bullet For My Valentine - "Ashes of the Innocent" and "You Want A Battle? (Here's A War)"

-Cradle of Filth - Her Ghost In The Fog

I used Phase Shift Conversion to use them on Clone Hero. I know when they're converted they're put in a new folder called "Music". However, this folder, along with the converted songs, does NOT appear in its proper place at all. A friend of mine converted them on his desktop for me and it worked fine. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if there's an issue somewhere.

#2 Duknine2

Duknine2
  • 69 posts

Posted December 13, 2017 - 05:20 PM

you are not the first. 

Bolsonaro2018

#3 Alternity

Alternity
  • 772 posts

Posted December 13, 2017 - 05:21 PM

Even though Clone Hero might be similar to phase shift, Clone Hero is not phase shift. The converter was made for phase shift.

#4 raynebc

raynebc
  • 244 posts

Posted December 13, 2017 - 07:20 PM

Unless I misunderstood they're saying the converter is not creating the output files at the expected path. That it's being used for Clone Hero is superfluous.

#5 Alternity

Alternity
  • 772 posts

Posted December 13, 2017 - 07:22 PM

Maybe I was the one that misunderstood then. This is probably a windows path access issue or something similar.

#6 raynebc

raynebc
  • 244 posts

Posted December 13, 2017 - 11:41 PM

That's a good point. Make sure the destination folder isn't in a protected area of the file system, such as anywhere within "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)".

#7 pt_gen0cyde

pt_gen0cyde
  • 3 posts

Posted December 14, 2017 - 03:19 AM

Even though Clone Hero might be similar to phase shift, Clone Hero is not phase shift. The converter was made for phase shift.

Doesn't matter. Songs for Clone Hero and Phase Shift work the same exact way.

Unless I misunderstood they're saying the converter is not creating the output files at the expected path. That it's being used for Clone Hero is superfluous.

Not creating the output files at the expected path is correct. 

Maybe I was the one that misunderstood then. This is probably a windows path access issue or something similar.

Not sure. If I go to do another conversion, and I re-select the Input path, it shows the output folders there, but if I just go through Windows Explorer, nothing.

That's a good point. Make sure the destination folder isn't in a protected area of the file system, such as anywhere within "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)".

Its being done on my desktop itself.

#8 Alternity

Alternity
  • 772 posts

Posted December 16, 2017 - 03:52 PM

If you have a second drive I'd suggest trying there. You'll be pretty sure windows isn't pulling shenanigans when using a secondary hard drive.

#9 beard216

beard216
  • 2,151 posts

Posted December 17, 2017 - 12:49 PM

I just converted 12 customs in PS/CH folders, and for me, I put the "Music" folder on my desktop. Then I just cut & paste to my CH songs folder. :D

Professional defeater of Hobbzee's RB scores since 1989. :D :P

My C3 Universe Profile!

#10 pt_gen0cyde

pt_gen0cyde
  • 3 posts

Posted December 18, 2017 - 03:43 AM

I just converted 12 customs in PS/CH folders, and for me, I put the "Music" folder on my desktop. Then I just cut & paste to my CH songs folder. :D

That's what its supposed to do, only I'm not getting the "Music" folder after.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users