C3thon Day 19, spot 1 - GreenPanda12 is up!

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

#41 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 209 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 09:39 AM

I figured to see this! Amazing day! Anymore Beatles up your sleeve?!?!

The only other major thing for me is Green Day, cant wait to see which song(s) get done!

My WIPS (Green Day, Beatles, Theme Songs)

#42 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,147 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 11:04 AM

3. November 25th, 6AM EST-12:00 CET

Twangy Three pack

by Bansheeflyer

Duane Eddy - Rebel Rouser

Eau8yTP.jpg

Duane Eddy and The Rebels - Forty Miles of Bad Road

m5CQh08.jpg

Duane Eddy and The Rebels - Peter Gunn

JqLSrQ1.jpg

That's right, three Duane Eddy songs for the price of...well, three. Should you choose to donate. Which you should. Because a legendary guitarist such as Duane Eddy would be worth paying for if this were official DLC. C'mon, he's in the Hall of Fame! He invented twang! Okay, maybe I'm a little biased but these songs are quite fun, even if they are simple (minus you keys players, have fun with the tricky sax solos)!

Do you like this release? Awesome! If you would have downloaded this release even if it was paid DLC, please donate 90 cents per song to the Make-A-Wish foundation, we’ll be forever grateful!

Song count so far: 31

The next author up at November 24th, 10PM EST-04:00 CET is DemonUnicorns. Keep an "eye" out!

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#43 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,167 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 03:17 PM

If you can't find something in this pack you want to download, maybe you're playing the wrong game.

Probably will drop my donation at the end of December in one big lump sum, so will keep a tally.

$7.20 so far.

Holy crap, "Lady".

Is it 10 EST yet?

Thank you a lot for pledging to donate!

#44 yegods

yegods
  • 10 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 05:43 PM

A long night of not being able to download any songs!  It's back with more great tunes.  My donation is going to quickly run out at this rate.  But, anyway got any clue why there's some really low limit on "liking" songs?

#45 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,167 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 06:01 PM

A long night of not being able to download any songs!  It's back with more great tunes.  My donation is going to quickly run out at this rate.  But, anyway got any clue why there's some really low limit on "liking" songs?

What's the limit you're mentioning?

#46 yegods

yegods
  • 10 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 06:08 PM

What's the limit you're mentioning?

When I try to "like" one of the customs now, the system replies that I have reached my "like" quota for the day.  I only liked maybe 10 or 20 songs in the past couple days.  Maybe it's a bug?

#47 petegaveglia

petegaveglia
  • 107 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 06:22 PM

thanks for beatles for sale!!! so happy when more songs are complete in the beatles discography project!!

#48 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 591 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 07:00 PM

4. November 25th, 2PM EST-20:00 CET

Smashing Pumpkins Single
by DemonUnicorns

Smashing Pumpkins - Eye
LxiNzzq.jpg

This latest entry into the Smashing Pumpkins Discography project comes from the 1997 movie Lost Highway, which also spawned the Rock Band DLC classic "The Perfect Drug" by Nine Inch Nails! This electronica-tinged hit was greatly influenced by the success found by using electronic elements in the Smashing Pumpkins' highest charting single, "1979". Its dark and haunting sound is perfectly illustrated by the soundtrack's album cover. This track was also featured on the Smashing Pumpkin's greatest hits album, Rotten Apples

Do you like this release? Awesome! If you would have downloaded this release even if it was paid DLC, please donate 90 cents per song to the Make-A-Wish foundation, well be forever grateful!

Song count so far: 32

The next author up at November 25th, 10PM EST-04:00 CET is maotico. He has said to expect the most hated song of the summer! 

#49 a316sob

a316sob
  • 20 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 07:36 PM

I'm so glad to have been part of c3 since day 1. You are all awesome here! I wish I can contribute and create songs of my own, hopefully someday I can. I will definitely be making a donation as soon as I can. Thank you everyone for all of the hard work! c3 Freakin' Rocks! Long Live Rock Band 3!

#50 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 680 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 08:28 PM

200w.gif#7-grid3

26846703709_c966dd1e2b_o.jpg

Ain't got no skills as an author...

and I'm certainly not a mod,

I just bring good karma & cheap laughs....

mixed in with some of my 'odd'! :D

#51 Kaktusdude

Kaktusdude
  • 41 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 09:54 PM

C3 Universe Rocks!

#52 EvilChameleon

EvilChameleon
  • 154 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 10:21 PM

Gotta be Despacito, right?

#53 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 680 posts

Posted November 25, 2017 - 11:01 PM

giphy.gif

Great going guys! We're already 1/5th of the way there!! I can't stop thinking about the smiles and happiness this love is gonna bring!!! :rock:  :D  :rock:

26846703709_c966dd1e2b_o.jpg

Ain't got no skills as an author...

and I'm certainly not a mod,

I just bring good karma & cheap laughs....

mixed in with some of my 'odd'! :D

#54 Exxucus

Exxucus
  • 47 posts

Posted November 26, 2017 - 01:51 AM

I was expecting to give a tally at the end of each week, but that clearly isn't going to work with how all of you are cranking out these hits!

I'm at $6.30 so far, I'll have to get the opinion of the rest of my playgroup to see what else I need to grab (not much into the Beatles myself).  Thank you for the content and the cause!

#55 maotico

maotico
  • 73 posts

Posted November 26, 2017 - 03:00 AM

5. November 25th, 10PM EST-04:00 CET

Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee Single
by maotico

Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee - Despacito (Remix) (feat. Justin Bieber)
KpD3sm8.jpg

The next release for the C3thon is none other than the best song of Summer 2017! Featuring the guy who sang "Gasolina" and that other guy that hasn't hit puberty yet, this song finds its way into all radios and people's ears which forces them all to learn Spanish. This song is a killer on vocals and has a nice intro solo for the guitar to shine for around 5-10 seconds. Other than that, it's a definitely a great party song to annoy your friends with, or to attract your basic ones.

Do you like this release? Awesome! If you would have downloaded this release even if it was paid DLC, please donate 90 cents per song to the Make-A-Wish foundation, well be forever grateful!

Song count so far: 33

The next author up at November 26th, 6AM EST-12:00 CET is TheSheepQueenTheSheepQueen enters in a shopping cart from the top of the hill, all while smashing SS's with a bouquet and a pride flag, and it's cruel!

lol customs amirite

#56 kueller

kueller
  • 52 posts

Posted November 26, 2017 - 03:39 AM

Finally, the moment I've been waiting for!

#57 kingcrimsonprogrock1969

kingcrimsonprogrock1969
  • 1 posts

Posted November 26, 2017 - 06:10 AM

What about Get Ready by Rare Earth the full version?

#58 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,147 posts

Posted November 26, 2017 - 06:19 AM

This isn't really the place for requests. Please keep those in the "Song Requests" section of the forums.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#59 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 516 posts

Posted November 26, 2017 - 11:00 AM

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING EVENT FEATURES CUSTOMS PERFORMED EITHER BY PROFESSIONAL AUTHORS OR UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF PROFESSIONAL AUTHORS. ACCORDINGLY, C3 AND THE ADMINS MUST INSIST THAT NO-ONE ATTEMPT TO RECREATE OR RE-ENACT ANY CUSTOM OR AUTHORING PERFORMED ON THIS EVENT.

Hi, I'm TheSheepQueen, welcome to C3Thon!

6. November 26th, 6AM EST-12:00 CET

GO PUNK YOURSELF PACK
by TheSheepQueen

Minutemen - Corona
Y2DNZL9.jpg

Against Me! - True Trans Soul Rebel

95Ru5YK.jpg

Dead Kennedys - Nazi Punks Fuck Off

eRgth0Q.jpg

Gossip - Heavy Cross

vSUjhNg.jpg

The Damned - New Rose

NufUown.jpg

That's right mate! Go oï or go home! In my second C3thon release, I present to you 5 punk tunes from the past to the present day, starting with Corona by Minutemen, which most of us know thanks to Johnny Knoxville's crazy show Jackass. We've also got the queen of all transgender folks, the awesome Caitlyn Jenner Laura Jane Grace and her band Against Me!'s 2014 song True Trans Soul Rebel! Next up is a short but truly challenging skinhead-smasher with the energetic vocals of Jello Biafra and his Dead Kennedys performing Nazi Punks Fuck Off. Then comes Heavy Cross by Gossip, which is dance-punk but still punk nonetheless, featuring the self-proclaimed "fat, feminist lesbian from Arkansas" Beth Ditto's bird-like vocals which will sure put you in for a challenge too. To round it all up, who better than one of bands that defined Punk? That's right, I'm talking about New Rose by The Damned with its instantly recognisable drum intro and intense instrumentalisation.

Pack preview (Individual previews on the customs pages!)

https://vid.me/vKPPh

Song count so far: 38

The next author up at November 26th, 2PM EST-20:00 CET is AJFOne23 who's providing us a cult classic cover (That's what C3 means, heh) that both got even more famous than the original, and was used as the intro to The Wonder Years!

#60 mrmet2087

mrmet2087
  • 345 posts

Posted November 26, 2017 - 03:43 PM

Joe Cocker - With A Little Help From My friends

UPDATED LINK! My Thread With All My Video Game/Movie/TV Show Related Customs, Including Instrument and Difficulty Details -
http://pksage.com/cc...the-last-of-us/

328 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 326 guests, 0 anonymous users

Basedjayz, Bing (1)