Anyone heard of Greta Van Fleet?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ScorpioVH5150

ScorpioVH5150
  • 34 posts

Posted November 13, 2017 - 09:08 PM

Anyone hear of Greta Van Fleet? I highly recommend them, they have a rock and roll bluesy feel to them. Very similar to Led Zeppelin and they're like ages 18-21! They're really amazing! They put a new EP out on itunes and spotify last week so you need to check them out. They're just gonna become a big name band soon enough!

#2 Koopa2215

Koopa2215
  • 57 posts

Posted November 14, 2017 - 07:20 AM

Anyone hear of Greta Van Fleet? I highly recommend them, they have a rock and roll bluesy feel to them. Very similar to Led Zeppelin and they're like ages 18-21! They're really amazing! They put a new EP out on itunes and spotify last week so you need to check them out. They're just gonna become a big name band soon enough!

+1

#3 MissingElements

MissingElements
  • 509 posts

Posted November 18, 2017 - 07:41 PM

Yup, and I'm planning on charting their songs. Don't count on me getting them done super soon, or having them perfect, but I'm doing my best getting this band in the database! It's amazing to see this band rise the way they are, I feel like this whole site will know and love them soon enough

#4 ScorpioVH5150

ScorpioVH5150
  • 34 posts

Posted Yesterday

Omg if you could do that id be beyond excited! I hope these guys get super big because theyre so awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users