-Instruments that are present but are not authored are cropped out.
-Never expect a manual venue. Stuff's a headache.
-Pretty much all the songs I chart are somewhat obscure.
-Customs I already have on the database will show up here once I update them.
This legend right here (https://www.youtube....h?v=IbGmrMN3saE) is a metal cover of Amazing Horse. Guitar chart copied from ExileLord's GH chart. (https://www.youtube....h?v=BkOZiWopb78). New lane placements were then referenced from the RBN release of the original song. (Both authors were credited.) Drums I did by myself. Bass was not authored. I'm probably gonna chart it later, and then update the chart. Vocals was ripped directly from the chart of the RBN release. (No, I'm NOT linking it. Don't ask.) This cover is only the first verse and chorus, and the singing is different from the original one, so changes were made accordingly. Also, talkies were edited by Samyaza. Samyaza also did overdrive, so a big thanks to him! Keys also wasn't authored, but that's not as big of a deal. Was intended to be released on the very first minute of 2018, but it was delayed by a whole hour. Yay!
Basically, there's this drum machine app for Android called "GrooveMixer" that I discovered in 2015. It comes with three pre-made project files, "Amen", "Breaks", and "Yeah". However, these songs alone are very inadequate length for a worthy custom, Amen and Breaks being just 7 seconds, and Yeah being 28. Even with all of them combined, they're still under a minute. I actually had to do research to get the metadata for the song, and found out that GrooveMixer was released in 2012, and that the creator's alias is "Flexbyte." Credit to jamiep for the video preview and overdrive. The preview doesn't reflect the current charting, so there might be a few issues. No overdrive was authored on vocals because there is no window to activate it.
Has Video Preview and RB2con!
When you're playing Sonic and you hear this theme, you know you're screwed. Ah yes, the anxiety inducing Drowning theme, now in Rock Band! Thanks to Samyaza for extracting stems! Instruments were done by myself. Reductions were done with CAT and then reviewed. Everything (except for stems; again, thank you Samyaza!) was done by myself.