Updated list. Two more tunes coming soon. R.E.M and Within Temptation!
...Of all the songs from R.E.M.'s final album, you chose as the first custom to represent it in the database one that is perfectly middling. I'm okay with this. I find that album so unbalanced. A third is amazing, a third is meh, and a third is awful. TomGuy and I have talked about collaborating on Uberlin, so perhaps between all of us we can get a decent representation of this record (it only deserves 3 or 4 customs, honestly).
Looking forward to giving it a play
[Edit] To clarify, here's my breakdown of Collapse into Now:
1. Discoverer - Good shit. Classic R.E.M. stylings.
2. All the Best - Meh. Not bad, not great. I might like it more if the album itself was stronger.
3. Uberlin - Amazing. An achievement. One of their best, ever.
4. Oh My Heart - Love it. Feels like a holdover from Accelerate, which is my favorite R.E.M. album. Actually, I guess it is a sequel of sorts to Houston from that album.
5. It Happened Today - Pretty darned good. Love the soaring vocals in the middle and at the end. Stipe is an angel.
[the album now takes a huge downturn]
6. Every Day Is Yours to Win - Meh.
7. Mine Smell Like Honey - Equal parts joyful and terrible. The pre-chorus/title "Mine smell like honey, uh!" is god-awful, but the chorus itself ("Dig a hole, dig it deeper") is amazing. Amazing! Sadly, that amazement doesn't outweigh the awful pre-chorus in my mind, so I hate this song.
8. Walk It Back - Yawn.
9. Alligator_Aviator_Autopilot_Antimatter - Meh. Nothing special, but compared to some of the tunes on the album, it ain't bad.
10. That Someone Is You - See above.
11. Me, Marlon Brando, Marlon Brando and I - Ugh. No.
12. Blue - The only reason this song is cool is because of the ending that loops back into the opening track.