I've made loads of songs using reaper and this has never happened before...
I've changed the tempo throughout the song so that the notes match up, but for some reason the tempo map isn't being used when I play the song. My Magma settings etc. are all the same as I always have them, the same applies to C3 CONtools. So I thought the problem was caused by Reaper.
If you watch this() you'll see that the tempo works fine in reaper, but not in Clone Hero.
I've not changed any of my exporting settings for Reaper, or Magma or C3 CONtools, so I have no idea what's causing this. Also, all the tempos are within the 40-300 range, so Magma isn't getting confused or anything.
I tried creating a new Reaper file, and copying the guitar midi into it. Then manually adding all the tempos back in. This was in case I had changed a setting somewhere, so resetting it back to default should fix it. But it still doesn't work. I've spent ages trying to fix this, with no success.
This is really annoying.
If anyone has seen this kind of thing before, can you please give me some tips on how to resolve this issue, thanks!