Drums - Dream Theater - When Dream and Day Unite (unauthored songs of the album)

Dream Theater drums when dream and day unite

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mios

Mios
  • 1 posts

Posted October 21, 2017 - 12:02 AM

One of the most interesting and fun albums to play drums to is without a doubt "When Dream and Day Unite" by Dream Theater.  Some of Portnoy's earliest material, his talent and creativity really shines here, as with "Images and Words" and "Awake".

Currently there is only guitar for the following songs:

A Fortune in Lies

Status Seeker

The Killing Hand

Afterlife

Only A Matter of Time

do have drums for "Light Fuse and Get Away" even though it's not in the database here.  I don't remember where I found it or who authored it.  So far, the 3 drum tracks I have played from this album are some of my favorites ever.  Fucking blast.  If someone could create drum charts for any of these songs I would be eternally grateful as I just know there's a lot of joy to be had.

Here is "Light Fuse and Get Away" for anyone curious (It's a fun one):

http://www.mediafire...GetAway_1p_4293

Much thanks to the author, who ever he/she is.

(Also, more songs from Tool's "Undertow" would be amazing as well!)

#2 onyxite

onyxite
  • 55 posts

Posted October 21, 2017 - 01:41 AM

Ah, that is my chart! I've also done drums (1x/2x) for A Fortune in Lies, Status Seeker, and Afterlife. I haven't touched them in a long time but I'd definitely be open to merging with whatever's on the database.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dream Theater, drums, when dream and day unite

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users