Unable to upload file to C3U file manager.

c3 custom upload file database manager

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EchoOfMystery

EchoOfMystery
  • 31 posts

Posted October 20, 2017 - 01:25 AM

Hello. Have servers been down or something? I haven't able to upload a custom today. I can upload the file to the CP 100% and the page reloads, but the custom doesn't appear. Plus, I don't get that "custom uploaded successfully" message. Could this be a javascript problem as well?

Thank you.

#2 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 644 posts

Posted October 20, 2017 - 02:26 AM

I just made a new folder and uploaded a new custom successfully so its not a global problem.

What was the file name / folder name you were uploading, was it an upgrade or a new song ?  Can you try uploading a different one and see if that works.

-= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-

#3 EchoOfMystery

EchoOfMystery
  • 31 posts

Posted October 20, 2017 - 02:31 AM

I just made a new folder and uploaded a new custom successfully so its not a global problem.

What was the file name / folder name you were uploading, was it an upgrade or a new song ?  Can you try uploading a different one and see if that works.

Yeah, I figured it out. There was a tiny apostrophe causing the song not to upload. Gotta pay more attention...  :bang:

Thank you, sir.  :D

#4 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 644 posts

Posted October 20, 2017 - 02:47 AM

Yeah, I figured it out. There was a tiny apostrophe causing the song not to upload. Gotta pay more attention...  :bang:

Thank you, sir.  :D

Glad you got it figured out :)

-= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c3, custom, upload, file, database, manager

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users