Full Band - Request

R.E.M. Muse Queens of the stone age Radiohead Avril Lavigne Arctic Monkeys The Strokes Evanescence Flyleaf Full Band

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Koopa2215

Koopa2215
  • 93 posts

Posted November 13, 2017 - 01:35 AM

AROUND MY HEAD

#22 karmapolice

karmapolice
  • 13 posts

Posted March 17, 2018 - 05:43 AM

I updated the list. Thanks very much to collaborators.

#23 T3HM3T4L

T3HM3T4L
  • 70 posts

Posted March 22, 2018 - 08:08 AM

+1

I think it might be an interesting idea if there was a sticky thread where we could compile a list of non-full band songs from the database and what could be added. I can imagine it'd feel a lot less daunting than creating a whole new charting by yourself if you have a good steady chart to base off.

Is it okay to post some here (that are missing vocals for example) or do I make a seperate thread?

#24 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 607 posts

Posted March 22, 2018 - 10:17 AM

+1

I think it might be an interesting idea if there was a sticky thread where we could compile a list of non-full band songs from the database and what could be added. I can imagine it'd feel a lot less daunting than creating a whole new charting by yourself if you have a good steady chart to base off.

Is it okay to post some here (that are missing vocals for example) or do I make a seperate thread?

Might as well use this thread. Also, I've officially adopted Bad Day by R.E.M. and it's in my WIP thread now. See my signature.

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
"Like a madman laughin' at the rain" - My custom song releases
Freelancers wanted! - Works-in-progress
"One-Trick Pony" - Details of my contributions in the database!
In-Depth Eclectic Suggestions - Let's collaborate!

Vocals Charting Philosophy - Because sometimes less is more
Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

#25 Dangus

Dangus
  • 367 posts

Posted March 23, 2018 - 04:58 PM

+1 to My Immortal keys. I've been patiently waiting.

#26 T3HM3T4L

T3HM3T4L
  • 70 posts

Posted March 25, 2018 - 07:14 AM

Might as well use this thread. Also, I've officially adopted Bad Day by R.E.M. and it's in my WIP thread now. See my signature.

Been looking around and System Of A Down really pops on the foreground of incomplete full band chartings.

Loads of good songs fully done but a lot of Beard216's converts sadly don't have pitched vocals.

Some have the vocal part completely missing but a lot of them are ready to be pitched.

Need a vocal part:

-Attack

-ATWA

Just need to be pitched:

-War?

-Jet Pilot

-Prison Song

-Science

-Soil

-Deer Dance (even though it's listed as pitched, there's just talkies)

-Needles (same as Deer Dance)

There are probably more but these are the ones I like best.

Edit: same goes for Tool songs. A lot of full band chartings available but no pitched vocals.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R.E.M., Muse, Queens of the stone age, Radiohead, Avril Lavigne, Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Evanescence, Flyleaf, Full Band

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users