Kueller's Customs Thread (Muse, JJBA, and some others)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 414 posts

Posted March 11, 2018 - 02:57 PM

Whooooooo! Thanks Kueller.

#22 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 919 posts

Posted March 11, 2018 - 08:50 PM

Thank you, kueller!

That was extremely cool and 'thoughtful' of you! :D  :rock:

If I appear to be a little "off center", pay it no mind.

It's just the nogrognophobia kicking in.................

I have this morbid, unreasonable fear that the rum's run dry! :D

#23 kueller

kueller
  • 157 posts

Posted March 11, 2018 - 09:20 PM

Thank you for the kind responses and cheesy puns you two.
no

#24 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 919 posts

Posted March 12, 2018 - 12:06 AM

Being 'cheesy'......it ain't easy! :rolleyes:  :D  

If I appear to be a little "off center", pay it no mind.

It's just the nogrognophobia kicking in.................

I have this morbid, unreasonable fear that the rum's run dry! :D

#25 Dangus

Dangus
  • 570 posts

Posted March 12, 2018 - 01:36 AM

Thanks again for the new Muse! :rock:

#26 kueller

kueller
  • 157 posts

Posted September 26, 2018 - 09:04 AM

I haven't touched this thread in a while so let me do a few updates here.

Darkshines was added (converted from my FoF chart) for C3 Generations. It's a classic one and this one features all pro instruments!

New song The Dark Side was also recently posted.

Muse have a new album coming soon, and as I have done since The Resistance I give the new music temporary priority. Something Human is currently in production, with help from the leaked instrumental, and after I will go straight to working on Pressure, which should be fun with the cool guitar riffs. I won't be home when the album itself is released but I will jump right into authoring it when I return.

There will be more older Muse songs. I have big plans that I'm holding off to make it special. Patience will be rewarded.

I have edited the main post. The Muse section is now sorted by albums the same way Rock Band does. 3 songs or more from an album gives it its own category and the rest are in the unsorted. I haven't added STAND PROUD to the JoJo section and I didn't realize until now. I will make a visualizer tomorrow.

The next JoJo OP, Sono Chi No Kioku has long been in production and is coming out very soon. I am very proud of how it turned out.
no

#27 Mandrag

Mandrag
  • 208 posts

Posted September 27, 2018 - 08:23 AM

It's great to hear about your plans kueller, looking forward to everything!

#28 kueller

kueller
  • 157 posts

Posted February 25, 2019 - 05:28 PM

If you missed it I added "Alone Again Or" from Love's 1967 album Forever Changes for C3X. A change of pace for me authoring something before the 90s. I adore the song a lot.

I haven't posted much else lately. Simulation Theory progress has been halted for some time. I will make up for this very soon.

no

#29 kueller

kueller
  • 157 posts

Posted March 8, 2019 - 05:30 PM

Added, uh, a bunch of songs. Check it out.
http://customscreato...-of-absolution/
no

#30 kueller

kueller
  • 157 posts

Posted April 26, 2019 - 07:10 PM

Added XYXY by Mesita to the LGBT pack in C3X. I'm a big fan of this artist and I think he deserves a lot more attention so I'd really be happy if people checked this one out.
no

#31 kueller

kueller
  • 157 posts

Posted December 22, 2019 - 08:08 PM

I've added Propaganda and Break It To Me for Chart-a-Thon! Break It To Me is also my first full multitrack custom, and little preview now — it won't be the last for this album.
no

#32 kueller

kueller
  • 157 posts

Posted August 28, 2020 - 09:07 AM

The Void out now. And with it ends Simulation Theory. Two years in the making, and coincides with the end of the Simulation Theory era (with Bellamy releasing one of the live tracks on this same day). I'm happy to have finally claimed a full Muse album given that I joined too late to get the other ones. This is also for sure my magnum opus of venues and will probably hold that title for some time, especially collectively. The album also contained my first full multi-track customs and several pro charts. Not a bad effort I'd say.

Now I hope you won't mind if I take a small detour from Muse to author some other oddities I've been interested in, as well as finally addressing some collabs I've been putting off.

no

#33 Dangus

Dangus
  • 570 posts

Posted August 28, 2020 - 01:20 PM

Fantastic work Kueller! I don't mind a Muse break at all! Can't wait to see what you got up your sleeve!  :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users