The MGMT (WIP) Project

MGMT WIP Discography Andrew VanWyngarden Ben Goldwasser Oracular Spectacular Congratulations Little Dark Age MrBurpler

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MrBurpler

MrBurpler
  • 115 posts

Posted September 13, 2017 - 11:05 PM

The MGMT (WIP) Project

MGMT-008.jpg

MGMT (or "The Management" pre-2005) is an electronic duo started by two guy who met in university. they currently have 3 albums under their belt and have stated that another is finished and ready for release later this year (2017). With tracks like "Kids" and "Time to Pretend", and lesser known gems like "Flash Delirium" and "Alien Days", I can safely say that I'm anticipating the upcoming 4th album.

I've been humming and hawing about doing this for a while. The school semester just started, but I've been listening to them a lot recently (the first two albums especially) and I can just see the Rock Band highways with the midi notes in my head. Obviously - as evidenced by the post - I've decided to tackle It.

Now I'll need help, I am starting to chart pro-keys and vocals, but I don't consider myself to be that good at it. So if anyone would like to contribute, let me know in the thread or PM or whatever. Any and all help is appreciated since it lets me release customs faster. I think given I have a terrible release history I'm not going to release packs, but when a song is done, then it's done and I won't save it for a pack release. This means a) I won't forget about the track since I'll be released when it's done, and B) you get more customs faster! Yay!

51PeEn1PTyL._SY300_.jpg

Oracular Spectacular
2. Weekend Wars
3. The Youth
5. Kids <--- HMX RB4 release
6. 4th Dimensional Transition
7. Pieces of What
8. Of Moons, Birds & Monsters
9. The Handshake
10. Future Reflections

MGMT_Congratulations.jpg

Congratulations

1. It's Working
2. Song for Dan Treacy
3. Someone's Missing
4. Flash Delirium <--- Can be found the thread
5. I Found a Whistle
6. Siberian Breaks
7. Brian Eno
8. Lady Dada's Nightmare
9. Congratulations

mgmt-album-cover-500x500-e1380974393765.

MGMT

1. Alien Days
2. Cool Song No. 2
3. Mystery Disease
4. Introspection
5. Your Life Is a Lie
6. A Good Sadness
7. Astro-Mancy
8. I Love You Too, Death
9. Plenty of Girls in the Sea
10. An Orphan of Fortune

Being Worked on now:
  • Weekend Wars
  • The Youth
  • It's Working
  • Song for Dan Treacy
  • Brian Eno

Customs Thread, Customs Song DBWork In Progress Thread, C3U Profile

If you see "MrBurpler" anywhere on the internet there is a 99% chance that it's me.

#2 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 618 posts

Posted September 13, 2017 - 11:09 PM

Count me in for some of these.  I'd like to start with Brian Eno.   

Thanks for doing this Mr B

-= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MGMT, WIP, Discography, Andrew VanWyngarden, Ben Goldwasser, Oracular Spectacular, Congratulations, Little Dark Age, MrBurpler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users