C3 Forums

BornGamerRob's WIP

I guess these would mostly satisfy my hunger for Depeche Mode in RB:

I like a lot of those on the list (Songs of Faith and Devotion was SO good), and great to see the old with the new. Definitely can work on some of those. Wish I knew what to do with stems. I'm afraid I haven't ventured into that world yet.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a lot of those on the list (Songs of Faith and Devotion was SO good), and great to see the old with the new. Definitely can work on some of those. Wish I knew what to do with stems. I'm afraid I haven't ventured into that world yet.

Yay, A Question of Time made it to the list! Champagne time.

Stems might come handy in charting since you can hear each separate part isolated. And also they should not be that hard to figure out all the how-to's. Just let me know if you need any materials I have.

Also I don't want to sound like a beggar (already made two requested songs into you charting schedule), but checking out your latest releases (especially 3-packs) i figured out that i might let you know about one song that just can be close to your listening preferences. 'Zeros' by Duologue.

PS: don't blame, please. I know it's not a request thread :D

Also I don't want to sound like a beggar (already made two requested songs into you charting schedule), but checking out your latest releases (especially 3-packs) i figured out that i might let you know about one song that just can be close to your listening preferences. 'Zeros' by Duologue.

PS: don't blame, please. I know it's not a request thread :D

You don't have to worry. You've been nothing but grateful and supportive and your responses have been inspirational for me. The song you posted is awesome. Never heard it before, but ya, you nailed my preference from my charts so far (though I'm pretty diverse; but I do have my favorites in sound). I'll throw it on my WIP as well.

You don't have to worry. You've been nothing but grateful and supportive and your responses have been inspirational for me. The song you posted is awesome. Never heard it before, but ya, you nailed my preference from my charts so far (though I'm pretty diverse; but I do have my favorites in sound). I'll throw it on my WIP as well.

Great to know my posts have been of good use. Guess I might throw in another suggestion occasionally. Maybe at least you and this thread visitors will discover some good new music. Thanks for putting another song in your WIPs.

• 2 months later...

Updated WiP:

Bad Suns - Cardiac Arrest
Belly - Broken
Belly - Gepetto
Belly - Now They'll Sleep
Belly - Slow Dog
Best Coast - Do You Love Me Like I Used To
Black Lab - This Night
Blind Pilot - We Are The Tide
Damien Jurado - Sheets
Day Wave - Deadbeat Girl
Dr. Dog - Heart It Races
Elvis Costello - Veronica
El Perro Del Mar - God Knows (You Gotta Give To Get)
Fleet Foxes - Your Protector
Frightened Rabbit - Get Out
Kurt Vile - Pretty Pimpin
Lord Huron - Fool For Love
Methadones - Bored of Television
Remy Zero - Prophecy
Safetysuit - Find A Way
Strangers You Know - Smoke And Mirrors
Tame Impala - List Of People (To Try And Forget About)
Ten Fe - Elodie
The National - I Need My Girl
Weathers - Happy Pills
  • 3 weeks later...

That was released through RBN I believe

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Can you give me a link. I used this one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rock_Band_Network_songs

and it ain't there. Since I had a PS3 at the time of RBN, it is possible I missed it (they only ported certain ones), but I would have been all over this one, and will be sad if I did miss it.

Yup. I see it on YouTube (in the Harmonies project no less). Not sure it ever made it to the store (the label pulled out and decided not to officially release it - but apparently it still showed up at some point in the Xbox marketplace - you had to have a direct link, you couldn't search it), but will remove. Strange.

• 3 months later...

It's awesome to see The Strumbellas on the list! Their second album has some great songs too, but Spirits is an awesome place to start! Thanks so much for your awesome indie picks.

Oooh, I hadn't noticed this. Looking forward to it. Big fan of their debut album, but anything's good, and Spirits is fantastic.

Oooh, I hadn't noticed this. Looking forward to it. Big fan of their debut album, but anything's good, and Spirits is fantastic.

It's awesome to see The Strumbellas on the list! Their second album has some great songs too, but Spirits is an awesome place to start! Thanks so much for your awesome indie picks.

Okay, clearly I need to dig in deeper with this group as I haven't listened intently (just love their sound a lot). Two endorsements = instant full albums listen.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...