A couple of weeb songs (Guilty Kiss)

Guilty Kiss Song Requests KowareYasuki Strawberry Trapper

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Doryk Krystania

Doryk Krystania
  • 2 posts

Posted August 15, 2017 - 12:22 PM

Just two songs but they're weebshit, so if that's a problem then never mind. 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=6-wgBJN1sJs

https://www.youtube....h?v=aVUHjUfbzKs

Thanks

#2 Coolkidx86

Coolkidx86
  • 39 posts

Posted August 15, 2017 - 07:09 PM

As far as I know, their are no real restrictions on what can be requested, uploaded, or charted. As long as it's not official DLC, or RBN songs. Though it might be hard to find a person to work on some other niche stuff.

#3 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 859 posts

Posted August 15, 2017 - 10:18 PM

As far as I know, their are no real restrictions on what can be requested, uploaded, or charted. As long as it's not official DLC, or RBN songs. Though it might be hard to find a person to work on some other niche stuff.

Please consult the handy stickied post in the Custom forum for a detailed list of what you are allowed to post.   

MY CUSTOMS -  Everything from ABBA to XTC

FORUM THREAD / WIP THREAD - Updated every Monday

p89ZznR.png

#4 Coolkidx86

Coolkidx86
  • 39 posts

Posted August 15, 2017 - 10:21 PM

Please consult the handy stickied post in the Custom forum for a detailed list of what you are allowed to post.   

Yeah, I just meant for what kind of songs. Since their is no real genres that are not allowed.

#5 Doryk Krystania

Doryk Krystania
  • 2 posts

Posted August 15, 2017 - 11:16 PM

What I meant if there was a problem was if it being in Japanese would make it problematic when actually making it the file for rb3, I had read that post beforehand.

#6 Coolkidx86

Coolkidx86
  • 39 posts

Posted August 15, 2017 - 11:24 PM

What I meant if there was a problem was if it being in Japanese would make it problematic when actually making it the file for rb3, I had read that post beforehand.

No, their is no language restrictions as far as I know. Dragostea Din Tei was charted and released as a custom, and that song's in romanian.

#7 SuperRiderTH

SuperRiderTH
  • 15 posts

Posted December 3, 2017 - 06:42 PM

As of now, I have every Guilty Kiss song except for Shadow gate to love up. Hope you enjoy!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Guilty Kiss, Song Requests, KowareYasuki, Strawberry Trapper

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users