Introducing maotico's Rock Band 3 Customs!

twenty one pilots maotico customs Rock Band

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 maotico

maotico
  • 78 posts

Posted July 27, 2017 - 11:50 PM

Welcome to my customs page where I will be uploading all my content. If you are looking for the twenty one pilots: Rock Band customs, just keep scrolling down to find everything I've released for that.

12/27/2017

Kazumi Totaka - Mii Channel Theme

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/15/2017

Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee - Despacito (Remix) (feat. Justin Bieber)

KpD3sm8.jpg

The release for the C3thon is none other than the best song of Summer 2017! Featuring the guy who sang "Gasolina" and the other guy that hasn't hit puberty yet, this song finds its way into all radios and people's ears which forces them all to learn Spanish. This song is a killer on vocals and has a nice intro solo for the guitar to shine for around 5-10 seconds. Other than that, it's a definitely a great party song to annoy your friends with, or to attract your basic ones.

Please consider donating to the C3thon by clicking this link:  https://worldwish.rallybound.org/c3

The Grand Debut of twenty one pilots: Rock Band!

After over a year of being in production, the twenty one pilots: Rock Band project is now being released to the public! It has been a bumpy road of production, but I have thankfully gathered the best team I can ever ask for. The likes of Fat Ha1p3rt, Fieldy92, Jordan, and TomGuy have all put in many hours of effort from their days to work on this project and make the songs as stunning as possible. Our love for the band is what motivated us to continue this arduous project, and we hope you guys will enjoy playing these songs as much as we enjoyed charting them.

Blurryface

Vessel

Singles

lol customs amirite

#2 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 256 posts

Posted July 27, 2017 - 11:55 PM

YES! Glad to hear everything worked out! I'm excited to have the full albums!

Want to help me chart Green Day songs? Send me a PM!

#3 BattlePenguin

BattlePenguin
  • 139 posts

Posted July 28, 2017 - 12:02 AM

Congrats guys! Look forward to it : )

#4 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,298 posts

Posted July 28, 2017 - 01:02 AM

Good luck with this project, I love efforts of this magnitude. :)

#5 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 311 posts

Posted July 28, 2017 - 03:44 AM

I am so, so excited and grateful. Been looking forward to this as much as anything I can remember. Thank you!

#6 RealCheese

RealCheese
  • 86 posts

Posted July 29, 2017 - 03:24 AM

Definitely gonna give Car Radio a try! Can't wait for Heavydirtysoul!

#7 Dangus

Dangus
  • 267 posts

Posted September 3, 2017 - 07:25 AM

Just now found this thread after becoming curious if the project was still in the works. I can tell you one thing, you made this fan of the band VERY happy!  :rock:  :D

#8 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 387 posts

Posted September 3, 2017 - 11:20 AM

Just now found this thread after becoming curious if the project was still in the works. I can tell you one thing, you made this fan of the band VERY happy!  :rock:  :D

Glad to hear it. Real life has been getting in the way lately, but our next pack is on the horizon.

#9 TMBRICKS Studio

TMBRICKS Studio
  • 3 posts

Posted September 20, 2017 - 04:08 PM

I'm really excited :D but could you just release them all now? sorry if that's a stupid question :P I'm new to the C3 community. 

#10 mcatrn

mcatrn
  • 311 posts

Posted October 20, 2017 - 04:53 PM

Thanks so much for everyones work on this project. Any news on a future release?

#11 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 387 posts

Posted October 20, 2017 - 07:51 PM

Big things are coming, just wait a little bit longer :)

#12 TMBRICKS Studio

TMBRICKS Studio
  • 3 posts

Posted April 11, 2018 - 11:18 PM

so it's been 2 years since this project started. are they all gonna come out soon? sorry I'm super excited and their hiatus has been miserable. so it would be really nice to have the songs to keep the clique busy and active during the hiatus. thank you! :)

#13 maotico

maotico
  • 78 posts

Posted April 11, 2018 - 11:59 PM

so it's been 2 years since this project started. are they all gonna come out soon? sorry I'm super excited and their hiatus has been miserable. so it would be really nice to have the songs to keep the clique busy and active during the hiatus. thank you! :)

I know. We really wanna continue this project too, but real life has been in the way, and othet Rock Band-related projects have been keeping us busy. The rest of the Blurryface album has been charted. It's just a matter of fixing them to a point in which they're releasable. In terms of the first two albums, there's a lot to work on. Trust me when I say it's coming, just wait on it.

lol customs amirite

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twenty one pilots, maotico, customs, Rock Band

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users