Songs you can't believe haven't been done yet?

• Please log in to reply
449 replies to this topic

#401 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 862 posts

Posted November 28, 2018 - 11:26 PM

The Savage Garden song is official DLC

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#402 bowserpat

bowserpat
  • 1 posts

Posted December 30, 2018 - 03:58 PM

I'd like to see Apple Scruffs by George Harrison. I'm honestly shocked as to how there are only 3 songs by him in the c3 custom database.

#403 hardcoredrummer

hardcoredrummer
  • 105 posts

Posted January 3, 2019 - 04:32 AM

thought i'd give my 2 pennies...

yeah the name might suggest more hardcore songs but i think these have their place in rock band. probably dating myself and showing my home country too. anyway i thought a bunch of poppy catching songs from the american pie films and van wilder etc would be fun to sing and drum to etc.

ok so the ones at the buttom like sugar ray aren't really movie soundtrack songs but i still thought they were good...

sugarcult - bouncing off the walls, how does it feel, stuck in america, memory

american hi-fi - flavor of the week, the art of losing, vertigo

lit- miserable, zip-lock

sugarbomb - hello

gob - ming tran, for the moment, give up the grudge, cold feet, self appointed leader

sum 41 - some say, with me, pull the curtain, the bitter end

sugar ray - 10 seconds down, mean machine (beard only did guitar...), RPM

#404 expertwin

expertwin
  • 138 posts

Posted January 3, 2019 - 07:10 PM

My Generation by The Who (studio version)

#405 Hoopinataa

Hoopinataa
  • 8 posts

Posted January 6, 2019 - 06:45 AM

I am surprised that "Stuck With Me" by Green Day hasn't been charted yet. Would love a chart of that.

#406 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 329 posts

Posted January 6, 2019 - 07:05 AM

I am surprised that "Stuck With Me" by Green Day hasn't been charted yet. Would love a chart of that.

One of my favorites! I know a Green Day charter (well 1 of the 3) will certainly chart it eventually! I have so many requested that will eventually get charted or finished haha.

#407 VreyIsGrey

VreyIsGrey
  • 200 posts

Posted January 8, 2019 - 02:57 PM

Has You Make Me Smile seriously not been charted before? I'm surprised it hasn't with how well known the song is.

join the space_woosh fanclub
"Vrey's Custom Spreadsheet" - Spreadsheet containing every song I've put out on the database!
"Vrey's WIP Spreadsheet" - Spreadsheet full of every song I'm working on, so you know when I've started!

#408 RetroGameReaper

RetroGameReaper
  • 5 posts

Posted January 9, 2019 - 05:44 PM

Modest Mouse - Lounge (Closing Time)

#409 Un gros triso

Un gros triso
  • 2 posts

Posted January 9, 2019 - 11:41 PM

i am surprised that their's no chart from the last record of Ice Nine Kills

#410 Hoopinataa

Hoopinataa
  • 8 posts

Posted January 10, 2019 - 12:39 AM

I really hope so. Would be super fun to play.

One of my favorites! I know a Green Day charter (well 1 of the 3) will certainly chart it eventually! I have so many requested that will eventually get charted or finished haha.

#411 rockingamer

rockingamer
  • 3 posts

Posted January 19, 2019 - 06:41 AM

im suprised that there arent more nothing more songs other than some early stuff they are a great band who have gotten very popular recently and id like to see one of my favorite seether songs fine again as a custom or some customs from the band cold like stupid girl or a different kind of painlol i could go on and on with requests.

#412 murlatok

murlatok
  • 175 posts

Posted January 23, 2019 - 07:51 AM

Surprised to see 'Cosmic Egg' and 'California Queen' from GH5 DLC haven't been converted yet to RB3. Both are great tunes.

#413 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 308 posts

Posted January 23, 2019 - 07:48 PM

Surprised to see 'Cosmic Egg' and 'California Queen' from GH5 DLC haven't been converted yet to RB3. Both are great tunes.

I've been in the process of converting California Queen. Not interested in Cosmic Egg.

#414 ClubSteve

ClubSteve
  • 68 posts

Posted January 24, 2019 - 01:53 AM

The Kings - This Beat Goes On/Switchin' to Glide......just heard this song today on a local classic rock station and forgot how much i loved it. was a hit in 1980 (#43) and then again in the late 80's in the chicago area. would be a blast to play!!!

#415 Brandon75689

Brandon75689
  • 12 posts

Posted January 25, 2019 - 08:45 PM

Surprised R&b/soul songs with good guitar work or instrumentation are not added. I could go on for how many songs are missing, but I'm guessing most people are interested in rock and metal and the game is called "rockband" so I guess I understand why so many songs of that genre are missing. Because these songs are not shy of popular. They are just under represented. 

example 

And The Beat Goes On-The Whispers

Choosey Lover - Isley Brothers

Footsteps in the Dark - Isley Brothers

Papa Was A Rolling Stone-The Temptations

Sade - The Sweetest Taboo 

George Benson - Give Me The Night  

Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby.

Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)

The O'Jays - Forever Mine

Michael Jackson - Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

Kool & The Gang - Celebration

Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan

I could go on for days. 

#416 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 862 posts

Posted January 26, 2019 - 12:10 AM

Surprised R&b/soul songs with good guitar work or instrumentation are not added. I could go on for how many songs are missing, but I'm guessing most people are interested in rock and metal and the game is called "rockband" so I guess I understand why so many songs of that genre are missing. Because these songs are not shy of popular. They are just under represented. 

example 

And The Beat Goes On-The Whispers

Choosey Lover - Isley Brothers

Footsteps in the Dark - Isley Brothers

Papa Was A Rolling Stone-The Temptations

Sade - The Sweetest Taboo 

George Benson - Give Me The Night  

Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Baby.

Daryl Hall & John Oates - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)

The O'Jays - Forever Mine

Michael Jackson - Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Indeep - Last Night A DJ Saved My Life

Kool & The Gang - Celebration

Ain't Nobody - Chaka Khan

I could go on for days. 

You can go on for days but you can't do a simple search? Hall and Oates and Kool and the Gang songs are both official DLC and the Michael Jackson song is in the customs database

#417 Brandon75689

Brandon75689
  • 12 posts

Posted January 26, 2019 - 04:40 AM

Screenshot%202019-01-25%2022.43.16.png?dYou can go on for days but you can't do a simple search? Hall and Oates and Kool and the Gang songs are both official DLC and the Michael Jackson song is in the customs database

Yes a few are done. I didn't see the micheal Jackson song and The song " I can't go for that" by hall & Oates, for some reason can't be seen in the search if you type in the artist. Only the title of the song. 

But I didn't really search those two. But I was merely giving examples of the genre that we are missing in rockband. Majority of Hall & oates songs on the database are their more poppy songs. Same for micheal jackson. 

But the songs at the top of the list are ones I've really wanted more than the ones at the bottom. which are not added yet. Isley brothers "shout" is in rockband but none of their soul/RnB songs.  And yes, I could go on and list more songs that are in that genre that we don't have that are very very popular. Hence why I think its odd that they haven't been added yet. But the search engine gave me the wrong results for the micheal jackson and hall & oates results. But I double checked on wikipedia. 

Fma4p44.png

#418 hardcoredrummer

hardcoredrummer
  • 105 posts

Posted January 29, 2019 - 02:27 AM

um maybe refused - new noise. that doom commercial was pretty sick with this as the soundtrack

bunny costume not included...

#419 hardcoredrummer

hardcoredrummer
  • 105 posts

Posted January 29, 2019 - 02:32 AM

It might not be my favourite, but for songs I can't believe that haven't been done yet

Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For you.

Bryan Adams is already an artist who has official and custom content, this track went 15 consecutive weeks at number 1 in the UK as well as selling 15 million copies worldwide.

I find it shocking that hasn't been released either by the guys here or by Harmonix.

Hmm I seem to remember someone claiming this as a WIP?

Confirmed

respect ot mr adams. it was also the soundtrack to robinhood for us older folks.

but didn't ghostbyob do this song? it's in the database

http://customscreato...-do-it-f-r19231

#420 hardcoredrummer

hardcoredrummer
  • 105 posts

Posted February 13, 2019 - 02:03 AM

The Verve - Lucky Man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users