Collaborate on Deftones project

Deftones drums

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 873 posts

Posted June 25, 2017 - 09:06 PM

I'm looking for someone who can help chart drums on my Deftones project. I think my drum charting isn't near as decent as my guitar/bass charting so I would love if someone would want to A.) polish up my existing drum charts and B.) potentially be my official drums charter for the project. Thanks to everyone who reads this and extra thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help!

#2 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 274 posts

Posted June 26, 2017 - 01:05 AM

Drums are my favorite instrument to chart and Deftones are one of my favorite bands, so I'd be totally down to help out here

check out my customs thread for some COOL FUCKIN SHIT!!!

---

i think that indie band pink floyd really messed up when they didntmake that whole song money just the cash register sounds
pink floyd's "the wall" is an entire concept album about a man who needs no education because his dream is simply to build a lovely big wall

#3 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 873 posts

Posted June 26, 2017 - 01:36 AM

Drums are my favorite instrument to chart and Deftones are one of my favorite bands, so I'd be totally down to help out here

Awesome! It would be an honor to work with such a great author! Would it be alright if I sent you the project files for the songs I've done so you can polish them up if needed?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#4 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 274 posts

Posted June 26, 2017 - 01:52 AM

Awesome! It would be an honor to work with such a great author! Would it be alright if I sent you the project files for the songs I've done so you can polish them up if needed?

Sure, send me what you've got!

check out my customs thread for some COOL FUCKIN SHIT!!!

---

i think that indie band pink floyd really messed up when they didntmake that whole song money just the cash register sounds
pink floyd's "the wall" is an entire concept album about a man who needs no education because his dream is simply to build a lovely big wall

#5 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 873 posts

Posted June 26, 2017 - 02:29 AM

Sure, send me what you've got!

PM sent!

#6 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 873 posts

Posted July 26, 2017 - 02:56 AM

So now I'm looking for a potential vocal charter for the Around the Fur album since my charter for Adrenaline is out of town until mid-August. I could technically wait for him to get back but I'm super excited about these songs and I can't wait to release them but I won't do so without vocals so if anyone is interested, just let me know! Right now I have 5 songs ready for vocals with the other 4 coming soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deftones, drums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users