Four requests. Will pay if done fast

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jaquio

Jaquio
  • 3 posts

Posted June 15, 2017 - 04:38 AM

I have 4 requests. Too Shy by Kajagoogoo, Metalingus by Alter Bridge, Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive and the Styx Grand Illusion album. I don't mind making a contribution via paypal as I know it takes work to get these done. These are songs that we reeeaaalllly want to play so thats the only reason I'm offering to pay a little something because of the convenience of having it done fast. Thanks in advance.

#2 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,108 posts

Posted June 15, 2017 - 04:41 AM

No paying for songs here. Please read the rules.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#3 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,728 posts

Posted June 15, 2017 - 06:18 PM

I don't mind making a contribution via paypal as I know it takes work to get these done.

These are songs that we reeeaaalllly want to play so thats the only reason I'm offering to pay a little something because of the convenience of having it done fast.

Which is it? Are you offering to pay because you know the work it takes? Or because you want them fast? More importantly, how can you say you know the work it takes and then say you're offering "a little something" for that work?

A good custom will take on average 20 hours. Some might take less, some might more. But let's just say 20 hours of work. This is not menial minimum labor work, so let's say $15/hour = $300 per song. So assuming 20 hours each and $15/hour, that's $1,200 for four songs. Is that what you were going to offer? If not, you don't know how much work goes into these. If it was, then you have a ton of money and you can consider $1,200 "a little something" - good for you.
A more seasoned charter should command a higher price. Would you pay $3,600 for 4 songs done by farottone?

Either way, back to locking the topic. No money discussion allowed on here. I just wanted to make a point of showing how ridiculous these posts are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users