Custom Library Viewer v2.1
- Added ability to load CON packs (which can be toggled on and off in "Options").
- Added ability to check CON files for songs with the same ID (" Run ID Check"). Songs that have conflicting IDs will be marked in red. Duplicate songs will be marked in blue.
- Fixed unhandled exception when sorting number categories that are empty.
- Expanded CON reading support.
- Cleaned up application logo.
- Added Date Created file sorting column.
Added stored library functionality. New CON files that are read will be stored and automatically loaded up anytime the application is started.
Changed file option "Open" to "Add New CONs".
Added "Library" to "Clear" file option.
Added "Highlight New CONs" option that will highlight any newly added CONs a gold color.
Set the "Read CON Packs" file setting default to false.
Fixed issue where Read CON Packs setting would not be remembered.
Fixed issue where Date Created column visibility would not be remembered.
- Restored functionality of "Run ID Check".
- Added "Check For New CONs" button that will automatically search for new CONs in directories that are part of your stored library.
Hello all! Do you have a large number of customs downloaded from this site? If not, a few at least? If so, you may have troubles deciding which songs to load up what with Rock Band 3's 3,000 song limit. If not that, maybe you just want a more interactive way of looking through and sorting what songs you have.
This program will let you sort your library by various categories, allowing you to checkmark specific songs and copy them all to the same folder. My hope is that this will make both CON packing and moving certain songs to your USB drive an easier process.
Here is the download link. You may have to override your antivirus software to run it:
I am not sure how great these pictures will look, but here are some of the program:
If you have any feature requests or error reports, please let me know! I was only able to test and debug the program with what customs I have.