• 6 posts

Posted June 30, 2017 - 08:06 PM

Good god, thank you for this program!

#22 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 567 posts

Posted June 30, 2017 - 09:15 PM

Good god, thank you for this program!

You are welcome! Glad you find it useful.

#23 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 567 posts

Posted July 18, 2017 - 01:58 AM

New version added with Date Created file sorting column!

#24 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 235 posts

Posted July 19, 2017 - 02:07 AM

I assume this is for XBOX users but not much help for those using the Wii, correct?

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
1,522 songs in my library-- and growing!
In-Depth Eclectic Requests - Welcome to the underground...

Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library

Dark horse customs - Recommend an underappreciated gem!
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

I can pitch vocals and provide dryvox!

#25 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 567 posts

Posted July 19, 2017 - 03:58 AM

It is made to work with CON files, which is what the Xbox 360 runs. Are they also used to convert to the Wii and PS3 versions? 

#26 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,748 posts

Posted July 19, 2017 - 04:03 AM

All customs for Rock Band are made for Xbox and then converted to PS3 and Wii formats. They're not much different in structure but hold files loose in a folder rather than inside a CON package.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

#27 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 235 posts

Posted July 19, 2017 - 07:25 AM

It is made to work with CON files, which is what the Xbox 360 runs. Are they also used to convert to the Wii and PS3 versions? 

Oui, we Wii users run the CON file through the C3 Con Tools to extract the guts, then use the guts to create new files needed for the Wii. So after I extract those files, I delete the CONs, otherwise I'd have double the drive space eaten up by customs. No worries if this doesn't help us Wii users. I know we're few and far between. I was just curious. I didn't want to be missing out on something cool if I didn't have to be :)

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
1,522 songs in my library-- and growing!
In-Depth Eclectic Requests - Welcome to the underground...

Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library

Dark horse customs - Recommend an underappreciated gem!
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

I can pitch vocals and provide dryvox!

#28 Tamster

Tamster
  • 13 posts

Posted July 31, 2017 - 06:52 PM

Thank you sooo  much for this program!  This is what I have been looking for.  I just have one question, well make that two...

1.  Can you make a print out of certain parts of it?

2.  Why doesn't it keep the library files?  Am I missing something, I was hoping to be able to store the songs I  have already downloaded, so I don't keep downloading them..

Thank You Again!

Tammy 

#29 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 567 posts

Posted July 31, 2017 - 07:12 PM

Thanks for trying the program!

1. I don't know quite how to handle that, but you could copy and paste any selected rows into Microsoft Word to print (make sure you paste while keeping the source formatting).

2. The way the program works is it allows you to view all of the CON files in one folder. Are you saying you want to be able to view CON files in multiple folders at the same time? Or every time you load a file, you want the program to remember it any time you start it?

#30 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,748 posts

Posted July 31, 2017 - 09:02 PM

1. I don't know quite how to handle that, but you could copy and paste any selected rows into Microsoft Word to print (make sure you paste while keeping the source formatting).

You can see how it's done in C3 CON Tools' Setlist Manager source code.

#31 Tamster

Tamster
  • 13 posts

Posted August 2, 2017 - 12:19 AM

Thanks for trying the program!

2. The way the program works is it allows you to view all of the CON files in one folder. Are you saying you want to be able to view CON files in multiple folders at the same time? Or every time you load a file, you want the program to remember it any time you start it?

Great on the copy and paste, I will try doing that. 

I love it the way it is! But...Yes on the later part, every time you load a file the program would remember it when you start it.  Just like having a library collection of your con files.  I can move all my files into one file if needed.  I have them separated as to the release dates, but I can always copy and paste into another folder.

Thanks for all YOUR WORK!  Don't want to sound ungrateful!

#32 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 567 posts

Posted August 2, 2017 - 12:58 AM

No no, I'm definitely open to hearing how you'd like to improve the program! The feature you are requesting I can certainly implement, but it might be a long time before I do as I have a whole lot to work on.

#33 Alternity

Alternity
  • 628 posts

Posted August 5, 2017 - 02:47 PM

I just gave a shot on the program and very nice work. There's just one little thing that would make it even better though... is it possible to make it read sub-folders?

#34 DemonUnicorns

DemonUnicorns
  • 567 posts

Posted August 5, 2017 - 02:52 PM

I just gave a shot on the program and very nice work. There's just one little thing that would make it even better though... is it possible to make it read sub-folders?

Yeah I could possibly add that option in.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users