Emu/virtual nand help!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Alternity

Alternity
  • 643 posts

Posted November 10, 2017 - 01:44 AM

There is also the WiiFlow possibility; while I haven't really been able to reproduce, one of my friends was able to make an emunand work through WiiFlow; which he probably used also to generate it. Him making it work prooves that it's possible, but I have no idea how. (If you find a way to make it work with WiiFlow please share, as this would be an easier solution if this works for everyone)

#22 ajipro

ajipro
  • 50 posts

Posted November 10, 2017 - 02:53 AM

I maybe, MAYBE got wiiflow working. I booted into Neek2o, loaded 'wiiflow-mod', set nand emulation to 'FULL', and it booted a new game with no save data. I saved the game, went back to the Nee2o wii menu, went to my save data, and sure enough it's there. I'm calling it a night for tonight, i'll post an update tomorrow

#23 ajipro

ajipro
  • 50 posts

Posted November 16, 2017 - 11:44 PM

I figured out why it's not working for me with the emu nand that Alternity posted! That emu nand relies on on the Wii having a 'boot2', which mine does not. That's why in the instructions, it says you need 'NO BOOTMII FOLDER ON SD CARD'. Bootmii uses boot2. So, I'm willing to bet all I need is to get a Wii that's compatable with boot2

#24 Alternity

Alternity
  • 643 posts

Posted November 17, 2017 - 01:47 AM

This is possible, I can confirm my wii has bootmii installed on boot2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users