How to play Customs and DLC at the same time?

DLC official custom play same time xbox360

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 341 posts

Posted July 2, 2017 - 09:40 PM

A suggestion for the future, for everyone: let us know what you've read and tried and precisely what's bugging you, rather than asking right off the bat.

#22 Brandon75689

Brandon75689
  • 7 posts

Posted October 4, 2018 - 05:59 PM

This question is old, but I still don't see any clarification on this. There is only TU5 stick and official DLC or  TU4 and customs. But there is no way to play both? 

you can't play your official DLC unless you logon to your account AND connect to xbox live, but if you connect to xbox live it will force and update and restart the game. Maybe someone is smarter than me to figure out how to get both at the the same time. 

Its not the end of the world, but it is annoying having 800 selections on one drive, then  having to switch sticks and restart just to get my other 800 songs. 

#23 pprincessjasmin

pprincessjasmin
  • 31 posts

Posted October 4, 2018 - 06:39 PM

This question is old, but I still don't see any clarification on this. There is only TU5 stick and official DLC or  TU4 and customs. But there is no way to play both? 

you can't play your official DLC unless you logon to your account AND connect to xbox live, but if you connect to xbox live it will force and update and restart the game. Maybe someone is smarter than me to figure out how to get both at the the same time. 

Its not the end of the world, but it is annoying having 800 selections on one drive, then  having to switch sticks and restart just to get my other 800 songs. 

Stick with TU4 and convert your DLC files from LIVE to CON using C3CON tools, although you can't play online with your DLC if you do this.

Another option is to license transfer your account's purchases to your current Xbox and re-download the DLC, then you can play it both offline and online

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DLC, official, custom, play, same, time, xbox360

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users