C3 Forums

Welcome to diogoblader's official topic of customs, conversions and upgrades!

CUSTOMS

urRgCLJ.jpg

(vocals by Fbs13)

H14KSZc.jpg

(Drums by raphaelgoulart ;Vocals and harmonies by Ruggy and raphaelgoulart)

6byGM9j.jpg

(Drums by Fbs13)

P1Qv5n2.jpg

8FYYYJ6.jpg

Drums by: Reverendjs

CONVERSIONS

HARMONIES, KEYS AND PRO KEYS UPGRADE BY Mati12Osorio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS SONG IS MiltoniusPrime

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR OF THIS SONG IS UNKNOWN, IF YOU KNOW, TELL ME!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

You understand what "Expert Only" means, right? Just asking.

Hopefully diogoblader appreciates your gratitude for his unpaid efforts in getting these songs into the game. And now you can use REAPER, C3 Automation Tools and C3 CON Tools to create a track with automatically reduced difficulties. (Almost) one click and done!

Hi Fuji!

I just starting with conversion, and when I started, the CAT is not working in my Reaper. I'm sorry to the songs that is expert only. From now on, all my conversions will have all difficulties. And when I have a spare time, I will update the old ones. (Sorry bad english, i'm from Brazil)

06/14/2017

ADDED SKILLET - WHISPERS IN THE DARK

That's all right, diogoblader. I just wanted to remind others they are more than capable of editing any customs they download, if something isn't to their liking. That's much more productive than complaining.

PS: More Skillet is always welcome. :)

Hi Fuji!

I just starting with conversion, and when I started, the CAT is not working in my Reaper. I'm sorry to the songs that is expert only. From now on, all my conversions will have all difficulties. And when I have a spare time, I will update the old ones. (Sorry bad english, i'm from Brazil)

This would be greatly appreciated for all the songs released so far, to have medium added.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fuji

You mentioned earlier using Reaper and C3 Automation Tools to lower the difficulty of tracks.

"And now you can use REAPER, C3 Automation Tools and C3 CON Tools to create a track with automatically reduced difficulties. (Almost) one click and done!"

Is there a guide on how to do this? I am a complete noob at this and keep find the difficulty of many of the tracks I've download too hard.

Many Thanks for your help, and everyone who has put the effort in the convert the tracks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...