TRSOLPBBWPSAGASOASS Official Customs Thread

Memes

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Meta123

Meta123
  • 29 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 07:18 AM

The world's worst band, now on your favorite game! Charted by the members themselves. (We're so sorry)

Albums:

Eternal Screaming Echoes (2016)

02. Well, before we make an album we have to tune our guitars
ltjiaf6.jpg

06. Eternal Screaming Echoes
BRRIKAw.jpg

07. i dare springtrap to poop in front of everyone and puppet kick he in the butt
TPLP1vC.jpg

11. Dollar Tree Drag Queen
MJrGJLq.jpg

17. Wat Even
gkTE6zh.jpg

I Broke My Toe In A Dick Battle (2016) - 24 Hour Album Challenge

05. VCP
cA8Wz1d.jpg

06. Confrontation 
vSz2yOT.jpg

07. An Italian Supreme
xpgok36.jpg

09. This Is How We Express Our Creative Visions
y1kbMz9.jpg

10. The Most Free of Free Jazz
hOFa6Cz.jpg

15. War (Is For Pussies lol)
Av0W9D7.jpg

17. Tailgate Monkey Bar
RVc3q75.jpg

18. Part 1
OunezR3.jpg

19. Part 2
KisUHaP.jpg

21. 27/9 Jam
KE4okI7.jpg

You Can't Spell Experimental Without Mental (2017)

18. Get Out Mexicans
73yyHPf.jpg

21. 3/7 Jam
96fqvdG.jpg

Edit It In Post (2018)

10. Shower You In Coco N U T
r4jDoXe.jpg

11. I Get High Hehe
KmUKWcm.jpg

14. Spur of the Moment
ydLAEDj.jpg

Extended Plays:

12 Angery "Songs" - EP (2017)

06. Eat Shit and Die
MMMfLnP.jpg

Singles:

Have Another Pizza, Libtard (Citadel by The Rolling Stones Cover) - 24 Hour Challenge
zowQxdj.jpg

Compilations:

Singles and Rarities (2017)

15. Alright All Right
NnK19WL.jpg

We hope to chart as much of this discography as we can, if you want to help, just PM either me, Rocker1999, or SynthStreaks. 

#2 Nolan

Nolan
  • 34 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 07:45 AM

more stuff like get out mexicans please

I primarily play drums and sometimes chart stuff

#3 ejthedj

ejthedj
  • 70 posts

Posted June 1, 2017 - 04:22 AM

You guys are awesome!!! I'm just not sure how to pronounce your name; ter solb whip saga so ass (????) please correct me if I'm wrong

Rush Rockband Resolution (R3):

http://customscreato...-resolution-r3/

#4 Meta123

Meta123
  • 29 posts

Posted June 1, 2017 - 06:37 AM

You guys are awesome!!! I'm just not sure how to pronounce your name; ter solb whip saga so ass (????) please correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks, appreciate it. It's not really supposed to be pronounced out, it's an acronym. It stands for The Real Savage One Lone Pixelated Borky Bork Who Played st3pm4n1a and got a streak on a synth song. 

Here's the bandcamp page: http://trsolpbbwpsag...ss.bandcamp.com

#5 Rocker1999

Rocker1999
  • 38 posts

Posted June 1, 2017 - 12:10 PM

We really never set the acronym to have a pronunciation, but there was one video that does pronounce our name, so this would be the closest thing.

#6 Meta123

Meta123
  • 29 posts

Posted June 2, 2017 - 10:09 PM

New Pack: I Broke My Toe In A Dick Battle Pack 01

VCP

cA8Wz1d.jpg

An Italian Supreme

xpgok36.jpg

The Most Free Of Free Jazz

hOFa6Cz.jpg

We are working on the whole album, and we managed to get these 3 done within the past 3 days , hopefully we'll chart the whole album at some point.

#7 Stepmania40

Stepmania40
  • 2 posts

Posted July 18, 2017 - 07:03 AM

I love being in this band, but when is Switchblades being charted?

#8 VreyRB2

VreyRB2
  • 153 posts

Posted May 20, 2018 - 04:55 AM

Care to update the thread?

QSFitNA.gif

#9 ejthedj

ejthedj
  • 70 posts

Posted May 27, 2018 - 03:57 AM

What's good?

Your songs truly demonstrate the fact that **anything** can be used to make art in the form of a song.  I'm reminded of the rhythmic band Stomp, where they make percussive music with everyday objects such as buckets, push brooms and oil barrels.  Creativity takes many forms, and seeing it (or hearing it, in this case ;)) is a great pleasure that reinforces my adoration for music

Rush Rockband Resolution (R3):

http://customscreato...-resolution-r3/

#10 Meta123

Meta123
  • 29 posts

Posted May 28, 2018 - 05:56 PM

Care to update the thread?

I guess if I had to make an update, I'd say that TRSOLPBB is back together and is working on a new album, and there will be stuff charted from that once it's released. In terms of charts we haven't charted anything new so yeah.

What's good?

Your songs truly demonstrate the fact that **anything** can be used to make art in the form of a song.  I'm reminded of the rhythmic band Stomp, where they make percussive music with everyday objects such as buckets, push brooms and oil barrels.  Creativity takes many forms, and seeing it (or hearing it, in this case ;)) is a great pleasure that reinforces my adoration for music

I'm glad you enjoy what we've released, but this new album is gonna be our best one yet. Since our hiatus we've regrouped, found new musical influences, and have better quality tracks. Album will be out sometime in July hopefully.

#11 Meta123

Meta123
  • 29 posts

Posted June 8, 2018 - 10:30 AM

Good news, Edit It In Post is now out on our Bandcamp and Youtube!
You can check it out here:
https://trsolpbbwpsa...edit-it-in-post

Heres the first pack from the album, which I like to call

The Accidental Indie Pack (Edit It In Post Pack 01)

10. Shower You In Coco N U T
r4jDoXe.jpg

Expand Dong is a pretty solid meme already, but we felt it wasnt drowned in enough reverb yet, so heres a shoegaze rendition of it.

11. I Get High Hehe
KmUKWcm.jpg

This was a last minute change to the album, as we wanted to replace a song that wont be making it onto the album, and so we wrote this noise rock parody in like 10 minutes, but its one of my favorite songs weve ever made.

14. Spur of the Moment
ydLAEDj.jpg

This is without a doubt the best song weve made. Funny enough, this was originally supposed to be a parody of math rock, but we liked the main riff too much to let this one slip, so we wrote our first entirely 100% serious song (that wasnt stolen).

(Also please note that this song is actually Post-Metal, but there is no option for that, so Post-Rock is the closest thing we got).

Overall, Im super proud of this release, youll probably notice that its not quite like the albums weve released before (no midi songs, no time signature jam, no Dollar Tree Drag Queen, etc.), but I think weve put a lot more time and thought into these songs to make them more than just throwing random notes in FL Studio/Finale Notepad. Its still completely memed out for sure, but theres a lot more time involved with this one. One of the songs took 20 hours to complete, Spur of the Moment took 9 hours, not all the songs were made in 10 minutes this time around. I hope you guys enjoy the album and have fun with the customs!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Memes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users