Your proudest Rock Band achievements

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Bloke

Bloke
  • 85 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 05:14 AM

I can't say I've had any major achievements. I think my best is FC'ing Ride a White Swan on Expert Drums. :P

fNl9bRe.gif

#2 SynthStreaks

SynthStreaks
  • 116 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 05:26 AM

Lifestalker drums fc

#3 petegaveglia

petegaveglia
  • 105 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 01:41 PM

100% Helter Skelter on drums. Oof.

#4 Septekka

Septekka

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• 243 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 03:12 PM

My proudest achievement is actually one of my saddest moments. -1 on expert bass on 2112, and the note I missed was in the grand finale. It sucked, but the fact that I even got that far without missing anything is still probably the best thing I've done

Aside from that, I did the Bladder of Steel award in RB2 on X guitar without passing the guitar off to a friend or using other tactics like that. I will admit I ran to the bathroom during the first verse of Let There Be Rock though

Check out my thread for full band, all difficulties customs from a variety of artists and genres!

WP5YDMh.png

---

i think that indie band pink floyd really messed up when they didntmake that whole song money just the cash register sounds
pink floyd's "the wall" is an entire concept album about a man who needs no education because his dream is simply to build a lovely big wall

#5 Oddbrother

Oddbrother
  • 496 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 03:51 PM

100% solo vocals expert all core songs on all Rock Band games... and a sore throat for three days after.

Right and right, left and left, spin and turn, and a great big smile.

#6 SynthStreaks

SynthStreaks
  • 116 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 04:33 PM

My proudest achievement is actually one of my saddest moments. -1 on expert bass on 2112, and the note I missed was in the grand finale. It sucked, but the fact that I even got that far without missing anything is still probably the best thing I've done

Oooooo, that's just absolutely painful

#7 Nolan

Nolan
  • 22 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 07:12 PM

Definitely RB drums FSFC has to be up there in terms of a collective achievement that I'm proud of. Best individual FC would have to be Chiasm non-bootleg on drums though. 

I primarily play drums and sometimes chart stuff

#8 Alternity

Alternity
  • 628 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 07:26 PM

Mine would be to 5 star the RB3 disc on Pro Keys. I don't think I'll ever get to the point of GSing Roundabout tbh.

#9 Rocker1999

Rocker1999
  • 22 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 12:22 AM

I would probably say Child in Time Pro Drums FC.  That was so painful to grind out, especially with the constant -1s I got in the second chorus.

KAYeNxh.png

#10 Damage Inc.

Damage Inc.
  • 117 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 06:09 AM

The neverending setlist (I think that was the name) on rb2 was a tuff one with full band, but one of the hardest was 1million on one song cause we had to find a song that all four of us could nail on expert, but my proudest achievement was finally learning how to download these customs. Everyone that comes over is blown away with how many songs I have. THANK YOU authors!

#11 Mr Wally

Mr Wally
  • 332 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 08:23 PM

Not Rock Band but got Kicked the Bucket achievement on GH2, beat Jordan on expert.

"I am the Tekno Junkie"

#12 veritasisacerbus

veritasisacerbus
  • 155 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 02:22 AM

Managing to setup a Rock Band party at a friend's house last year with neat speakers and lights that react to music that I got off of Ebay in a little shed converted into a place for us people to have fun and drink in.

Just seeing everyone step up to the microphones and sing was my proudest moment even that one person who you know never sings until they get drunk and it's glorious.

#13 DragonTailser

DragonTailser
  • 3 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 06:20 AM

Overall my proudest thing is that I got to a point where people thought I was the best drummer in the community. There was this thread on ScoreHero about voting for the best drummer or something, and people were talking about me and stuff even though I didn't use those forums. That blew my mind. 

And I'll never forget when I passed Epidermis. Nowadays it doesn't seem like the most impossible thing, but the hype was so huge back then.

DragonTailser

Formerly known as DragonTaser; also known as Fliptailser.

#14 Bloke

Bloke
  • 85 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 11:28 AM

Overall my proudest thing is that I got to a point where people thought I was the best drummer in the community. There was this thread on ScoreHero about voting for the best drummer or something, and people were talking about me and stuff even though I didn't use those forums. That blew my mind. 

And I'll never forget when I passed Epidermis. Nowadays it doesn't seem like the most impossible thing, but the hype was so huge back then.

Oh hi, Taser! Didn't know you were still around. I loved you so much back in the day. I used to watch Rock Band videos all the time. (Still do.) My dad used to let me on his computer and I would just binge your videos. I even left comments on your videos on his account. Those were the days.

fNl9bRe.gif

#15 DoNotPassGo

DoNotPassGo
  • 513 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 07:47 PM

+1 for another saddest moment, which should have been a proudest moment.

In Rock Band 2 going for my Platinum Drum Icon [Endless Setlist 2 on Expert] AND the Iron Bladder achievement [Entire ES2 without pausing or failing] since finding 6 hours to play was very difficult.

My pedal snapped in half during the ending section of Panic Attack................ which is the second to last song. After ******* Visions and everything (with only Painkiller being last IIRC). Sadness was un-describable. 

#16 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 237 posts

Posted May 31, 2017 - 05:11 AM

I fumbled my Bladder of Steel run on 'Shackler's Revenge'. I was prepared for it, but my fingers simply didn't cooperate.

A few years later, I FC'ed 'I Heard It Through the Grapevine' on drums. I kept hitting all of the fills. Not very hard, but it's easy to miss in an 11 minute song, so it's probably my proudest achievement.

#17 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 677 posts

Posted May 31, 2017 - 09:28 PM

Probably the first time I gold-starred "Humanoid" on drums.  Once you have that off-beat bass pattern down, it's not hard, but if you learn drumming like I have, getting that pattern down goes against everything you've learned about drumming up until that point, and having to fight your instincts for an entire song is nothing short of exhausting, physically and mentally!

#18 Peachfanclub

Peachfanclub
  • 37 posts

Posted June 9, 2017 - 11:13 PM

My best accomplishments include Brutal Mode FCs of Satch Boogie, Snow (Hey Oh), and Green Grass and High Tides. I like how the leaderboards no longer say I BMFC'd Green Grass courtesy of the recent wipe.

#19 coolfeline

coolfeline
  • 477 posts

Posted June 24, 2017 - 06:19 PM

My biggest achievement is probably getting above 90% on expert guitar on The Mars Volta's "Cassandra Gemini". Granted, I did use no-fail mode (mostly due to a few hammer-on sections I hadn't practiced, yet were aware of due to the preview and such), but it was still an impressive achievement on a 30+ minute song with one brutal guitar part.

I generally dislike myself.

#20 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,331 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted June 29, 2017 - 06:46 PM

Earmuffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users