TheFrisk's Customs: "Money For That" by Shiny Toy Guns! (11/14)

TheFrisk AFI Customs

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 85 posts

Posted October 16, 2017 - 12:32 PM

He'll get to it eventually. Lyka's pretty busy right now with life, so vocal charts are on the backburner. Though, of this batch of songs, the first we'll probably see with vocals is Backseat of My Hearse. ;)

I was hoping to do some more Tiger Army down the road (Lunatone and True Romance were my picks), but I'll toss Dark and Lonely Night on that list.

#62 Dangus

Dangus
  • 187 posts

Posted October 16, 2017 - 06:08 PM

He'll get to it eventually. Lyka's pretty busy right now with life, so vocal charts are on the backburner. Though, of this batch of songs, the first we'll probably see with vocals is Backseat of My Hearse. ;)

I was hoping to do some more Tiger Army down the road (Lunatone and True Romance were my picks), but I'll toss Dark and Lonely Night on that list.

Thanks Frisk! I figured he was busy but just hinting ;)! Haha!

#63 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 85 posts

Posted October 22, 2017 - 04:29 AM

It's another batch of songs for another Sunday! This week, it's four tracks from the Misfits, specifically, my personal favorite lineup (unpopular opinion, I know)!!

Tune in next week for the last batch of songs! Though, unlike the past four weeks, next week's will be coming on Monday (10/30). Here's some hints: It's four tracks, all by the same artist, all from the same release, and may or may not be related to the day it'll be released on. Also, the first of the four will have vox/harms, charted by the ever amazing TheWay123!! It'll be a fun one for sure!

#64 Mrshamrock

Mrshamrock
  • 20 posts

Posted October 22, 2017 - 06:34 AM

Last week when i read this i was hoping you meant misfits!!!!
Michale graves misfits is a double bonus, awesome man!!! Many thanks if anyone is willing to vocalize this, even unpitched

#65 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 85 posts

Posted October 30, 2017 - 11:26 PM

Given that tonight is Hallow's eve, I thought it'd be appropriate for this week's release to be the entirety of AFI's All Hallows EP!! Hopefully you guys enjoy this. Also, for any vocalists out there, Fall Children has three piece harmonies (charted by the amazing TheWay123!!), and it's a doozy for solo vocalists. You'll need an oxygen tank to make it through the chorus ;)

#66 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,466 posts

Posted October 31, 2017 - 12:42 AM

What a spooky release.  Great work!

#67 Dangus

Dangus
  • 187 posts

Posted October 31, 2017 - 12:49 AM

Awesome release!

Fall Children having vocals was awesome!

Love all these songs though!  :rock:  :rock:

Can't wait for more AFI!  :D

#68 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 85 posts

Posted October 31, 2017 - 01:48 AM

Awesome release!

Fall Children having vocals was awesome!

Love all these songs though!  :rock:  :rock:

Can't wait for more AFI!  :D

There may be some more coming real soon ;)

#69 Dangus

Dangus
  • 187 posts

Posted November 1, 2017 - 08:15 PM

There may be some more coming real soon ;)

:brosius:  :rock:  :rock:

#70 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 85 posts

Posted November 7, 2017 - 05:52 PM

Update time!

One of the first customs I released, "Dumb Kids" by AFI, has been updated! 

Listing what's changed will take up a lot of space (and you can read it all in its database entry anyways), but the most notable additions are vocals/harmonies and bass charts! Even if you aren't interested in those, there's some huge and much needed changes to the drums and guitar charts, so make sure you download this if you had the old version.

Major thanks to TheWay123 for helping out with the vocals chart. He cleaned up my disaster of a chart and got it to where it is today :)

#71 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 85 posts

Posted November 14, 2017 - 07:43 PM

You guys wanted more Shiny Toy Guns, so here's the first of several I've got planned! A huge thanks to BornGamerRob for doing an amazing job on the vocals/harmonies.

x6ETFi6.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TheFrisk, AFI, Customs

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users