TheFrisk's Customs: "After I Confessed" by Dreamcar (11/8)

TheFrisk AFI Customs

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#101 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 124 posts

Posted June 18, 2018 - 05:15 PM

New release time!

A pretty simple one, but I love this song and this album, so it had to be done. Might do a Rimbaud Eyes or couple others if there's anyone out there who'd actually want it.

#102 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 124 posts

Posted August 1, 2018 - 04:18 AM

This one's by an unknown band that deserves way more attention than they ever got. This song's a fun one , gonna be a challenge for any drummers and keyboardists. This time, the vocals/harms chart is done by the ever amazing LykaiosSparks42, so if you like it, make sure you thank him! :)

#103 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 124 posts

Posted October 30, 2018 - 04:08 AM

Been a while since my last update, but that's for a good reason. There's been a lot in the works!

For starters, we've got three new AFI tracks:

For those who like to sing, or just want the venues and lipsyncing, we've got updates to 9 older AFI customs! Because there's a lot, I'm spoiler tagging this part of the post to prevent it from being a long wall of images, so click the tag below if you wanna see which customs got updated. If you want to see what's changed, I've put all of the big changes on the database entries for each song. A couple of these have smaller changes (like difficulty ratings going up/down) that I forgot to write down, but I don't think anyone cares too much about those?

#104 Dangus

Dangus
  • 395 posts

Posted October 30, 2018 - 05:41 AM

OMG you are so so so so so so AWESOME!  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:

#105 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 124 posts

Posted November 9, 2018 - 07:09 PM

One new track today. The pro keys for this one were handled by Linos Melendi, who did an amazing job!

LcQwNvY.jpg

#106 Dangus

Dangus
  • 395 posts

Posted November 9, 2018 - 08:18 PM

Fantastic! Can't wait to try it! An amazing album Dreamcar made!  :rock:  :D

#107 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 124 posts

Posted November 9, 2018 - 11:24 PM

Fantastic! Can't wait to try it! An amazing album Dreamcar made!  :rock:  :D

It really is!

After the Kill for Candy upgrades, I've got Born to Lie that's really close to being done (needs drums). I removed it from my WIP list, but if I can find someone to author keys, I'll also have The Preferred ready down the line.

#108 Dangus

Dangus
  • 395 posts

Posted November 10, 2018 - 12:11 AM

It really is!

After the Kill for Candy upgrades, I've got Born to Lie that's really close to being done (needs drums). I removed it from my WIP list, but if I can find someone to author keys, I'll also have The Preferred ready down the line.

YES!! Love all three of those! Preferred is one of my favorites.

Any chance of getting "Don't Let Me Love" down the road?

#109 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 124 posts

Posted November 10, 2018 - 01:34 AM

YES!! Love all three of those! Preferred is one of my favorites.

Any chance of getting "Don't Let Me Love" down the road?

If I can find someone who's willing to help out with keys, then yeah. I'd love to do the whole album at some point. That and Sing the Sorrow are my favorite albums with Davey, so I might bug some people about helping on the more difficult keys charts and try to crank out my Dreamcar when I do finish Sing the Sorrow (my current goal).

#110 questionaskingthrowaway

questionaskingthrowaway
  • 3 posts

Posted November 13, 2018 - 12:08 AM

So grateful for the amount of work done in this thread, especially the PVRIS and AFI. Thank you so much!

Has anyone thought about making Smoke by PVRIS as well?

#111 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 124 posts

Posted November 13, 2018 - 01:20 AM

So grateful for the amount of work done in this thread, especially the PVRIS and AFI. Thank you so much!

Has anyone thought about making Smoke by PVRIS as well?

Funny you ask, I was planning on doing it once I cleared out some of my WIP list. I made some DIY stems for it too, so it'll have multitracks if nobody beats me to it first.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TheFrisk, AFI, Customs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users