TheFrisk's Customs: Adept and more AFI! (6/25/17)

TheFrisk AFI Customs

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Dangus

Dangus
  • 120 posts

Posted June 15, 2017 - 07:34 AM

Thank you so much for those!

:rock:  :shobon:

#22 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 39 posts

Posted June 21, 2017 - 07:40 PM

Two new songs this week, and an update to an older one!

So, it's worth noting a few things with Day and Night.

Day and Night was an old RBN track I was working on that never made it outside of internal testing a couple years back. 

CAT reductions on drums and keys aside, this chart is exactly as-is from years ago when it was in internal testing, barring any minor changes needed to get it built. I never got around to charting the vox before we closed up shop, so this chart is without vox entirely. I also never got around to finishing the keys chart, so there’s a small gap in the breakdown that’s not charted (about 20 seconds or so and it’s mostly just sustains from a synthpad). Eventually I’ll update this and fix these issues, but for now it’s entirely playable and fun with what's present.

I did get approval from above on posting this, so if anybody is interested in seeing more of these unreleased RBN tracks, I have a handful of tracks I was in the midst of authoring before we closed up shop. I can make and post a list of what I’ve got, along with what instruments are charted, and I’ll upload anything people are interested in. 

#23 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 39 posts

Posted June 25, 2017 - 06:36 AM

Two new songs so soon!

The first is from a collaboration that's been in the works for a little bit. It's an oldschool track of AFI's from their first full length album. Sideshow has been wonderful and charted the drums and vocals/harmonies for this one (thanks Sideshow!!).

The second is another old RBN chart that never made it out of testing. I was gonna hold off on putting out more, but when the stats updated on my C3U profile and I noticed the only metalcore song I previously put out was one of the top 5 most downloaded, I figured I'd dip into these old charts and put another metalcore track out for ya guys. Hopefully someone out there enjoys it.

1lu0w6B.jpg

(Drums and Vocal/Harmony charts courtesy of Sideshow!)

1veUb49.jpg

#24 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,379 posts

Posted June 25, 2017 - 08:15 AM

Back when you could purchase RBN songs off of xboxlive.com before they actually made it on the official game store The Ivory Tower was a song that was available for a brief moment.  I have a friend who actually purchased it.  This is one of the few lost RBN songs that I have been waiting to find for some time.  Thanks!

#25 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 39 posts

Posted June 25, 2017 - 08:23 AM

Oh crap, I thought that was "The Lost Boys" that made it to the store briefly (it's been forever since then and I have more revisions for Ivory Tower than Lost Boys). Hopefully that isn't going to be an issue having this up here. For any mods who may see this: to my knowledge, nobody was compensated for that brief time it was up (I know I wasn't), and the chart is wildly different now than it was then. 

Also, in case anybody was interested in more of these RBN songs that never happened, here's a list of what I've got, what's charted instrument-wise (so far, some are incomplete), and links to the songs on youtube to preview:

Chris Lee - Boss (D|B|G)
Shouting Signals - 140 (D|B|G|V)

#26 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,379 posts

Posted June 25, 2017 - 08:33 AM

The Ivory Tower never made it to the official store but rather got pulled after a few hours being on xbox.com so I don't see you violating any rules to share it here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TheFrisk, AFI, Customs

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users