MissingElements WIPs: RB MissingElements Edition (just an idea right now)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MissingElements

MissingElements
  • 474 posts

Posted May 3, 2017 - 04:52 AM

(Most of this is a copypasta from this post)

The Rock Band: MissingElements Edition project is near the bottom.

With this WIP post, I'm mainly asking for help with my given WIPs. Just scroll down some if you want to get straight into what I'm working on. I wouldn't worry about helping me yet with some of the indicated colors some song titles are colored as.

I need help with vocals and reductions with all my charts, if anyone is interested with helping with that. Thank you.

The downside about my projects is that they're mostly local artists in my area // my own music, so it is not known as to what they are. But if anyone is interested in helping me, then click around on the links.

I've been on a hiatus, apologies for anyone having their heart set on any customs I'm charting. I might put a hold on Pink Season, unfortunately, there are so many songs on the album and I'm just really bad at charting vocals, and since it's all pretty much rap, I think I should just keep it in the works. Anyone is welcome to help me work on it if they would like, or take over for me. But in the meantime, I may not be on the site very often. Trying to get my life straight and this semester over. But any chances I get, I will try to work on more customs. I just recently released a metal album, so I might chart that before anything else, because it's always nice to have songs with multi-tracks. Here's a link to the album if anyone at all is interested: https://nightwalker2.../album/invasion

Anyone feel free to message me for Reaper project files and anything else if you want to work on one of my customs I've charted.

I have a bunch more customs charted on the link at the very bottom. They're my really old projects so if anyone wants to look through those and use them as a base, then I can send you all the files you need.

I appreciate any and all help with my customs  :D

Current Projects:

These are all projects I've started. If I'm receiving any help / collaborating, it's not mentioned here. I always thank the users who helped me on my finished projects on both my uploads in the database and on my finished customs post.

Color Meanings

Blue: Essentially completed; going through final tests and minor fixes/edits

Purple: Being updated from an old version (meaning it was somewhat already finished)

Orange: Currently being worked on

Red: Just getting started on

Yellow: Just getting started on, but not guarenteed to finish (anytime soon)

Pink: Pink Guy (haha)

Green: No longer my project

- "Goody Two Shoes" - Adam Ant (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions)

Glass Animals (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions):

'Glass Animals Pack 01':

- "Season 2 Episode 3"

- "Pork Soda"

- "Black Mambo"

- "Pools"

- "Golden Antlers"

The Rowan Concept - Rowan (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions)

http://www.therowanconcept.com/

https://open.spotify...=open&play=true

Pink Season - Pink Guy (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions):

(these charts are being put off for now)

(all songs missing vocals and overdrive as of now)

(some songs are combined as one)

- "Hot Nickel Ball On A Pussy"

- "Are You Serious?"

- "White Is Right"

- "I Have A Gun"

- "Nickelodeon Girls"

- "Gays 4 Donald"

- "I DO IT FOR MY HOOD"

- "PLEASE STOP CALLING ME GAY"

- "She's So Nice"

- "Please Stop Touching My Willy/Uber Pussy"

- "セックス大好き"

- "Dumplings"

- "Meme Machine"

- "Hand On My Gat"

- "d i c c w e t t 1/FLEX LIKE DAVID ICKE"

- "HIGH SCHOOL BLINK193"

- "Rice Balls"

- "Dora The Explora"

- "SMD"

- "Dog Festival Directions"

- "We Fall Again"

- "CLUB BANGER 3000"

- "Hentai/Small Dick"

- "Help" (Jake charted this one so now I can't do it)

- "Pink Life"

- "Fried Noodles"

(The whole album will be done, I just haven't gotten to every song yet.)

- "Old Man" - Neil Young (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions)

- "Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand" - Primitive Radio Gods (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions)

Violent Femmes (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions):

- "Please Do Not Go"

(Fixing my old version up)

- "Add It Up"

- "My Name Is Human" - Highly Suspect (RealCheese is charting their own version)

- "It's No Good" - Depeche Mode (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions)

- "Me, I'm Not" - Nine Inch Nails (Looking for help with pitched vocals and reductions)

- "GB Eating GB Whilst Listening To GB" - Crywank (Having tempo charting issues)

- "Shadows" - Sunny Day Real Estate (Having tempo charting issues)

- "The Summer Ends" - American Football (Having tempo charting issues)

(I have plenty more WIPs laying around, but I'm not focused on them as much as I am with the ones above. I'm doing my best to get to them and everything I feel should be in Rock Band, and everything I would like to be in Rock Band.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Collaboration Projects:

Songs that I'm making with other users. Color coding on the section above is applied here as well, referring to my parts.

- "Endless, Nameless" - Nirvana (AJFOne23)

- "Milk It" - Nirvana (AJFOne23)

- "Follow My Way" - Chris Cornell (AJFOne23)
- "Moonchild" - Chris Cornell (AJFOne23)
- "All Night Thing" - Temple Of The Dog (AJFOne23)
- "The Last Time" by All That Remains (Russell_GuitarGuy)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Projects / Fixes:

These are just songs that I have in mind to chart for the near future, or songs that I have already charted and/or released, except they hadn't turned out great. I haven't started on any of them yet on the near future songs. Really I would consider this area sort of a request area too, with the exception of my own music (created by me). These are mainly songs that I really want to do / want charted in general, whether it's by me or not. None of the projects are really planned in any particular order. If there is any sorting with the songs / artists / albums below, it's by genre.

Individual / Specific Songs (sorted mostly by how likely I may chart these myself):

(some of these songs are included on a playlist mentioned below this section)

- "Ohio" - Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young

- "Country Death Song" - Violent Femmes

- "90s Music" - Kimbra

- "Moshpit" (ft. Ookay) - Attila

- "Take A Picture" (Original Version) - Filter

- "Gypsy" - Fleetwood Mac

- "Seven Wonders" - Fleetwood Mac

- "Everywhere" - Fleetwood Mac

- "Tangerine" - Led Zeppelin

- "Hey, Hey, What Can I Do?" - Led Zeppelin

- "Honeybee" - Steam Powered Giraffe

- "I'll Rust With You" - Steam Powered Giraffe

- "Hollow" - Alice In Chains

- "I Stay Away" - Alice In Chains

- "Get Born Again" - Alice In Chains

- "Sinful Love" - Blue Öyster Cult

- "Burnin' For You" (Original Version) - Blue Öyster Cult

- "Goin' Through The Motions" - Blue Öyster Cult

- "Cities On Flame With Rock & Roll" - Blue Öyster Cult

- "Perfect Strangers" - Deep Purple

- "Fuel" (Live ft. SFSO) - Metallica

- "Hero Of The Day" (Live ft. SFSO) - Metallica

- "You Can't Bring Me Down" - Suicidal Tendencies

- "Subliminal" - Suicidal Tendencies

- "Institutionalized" - Suicidal Tendencies

- "How Will I Laugh Tomorrow?" - Suicidal Tendencies

- "The Choice Is Yours" - Black Sheep

- "The Choice Is Yours" (Revisited) - Black Sheep

- "Nights In White Satin" - The Moody Blues

- "Your Wildest Dreams" - The Moody Blues (Being worked on by nsw1-6!)

- "Lazarus" - David Bowie

- "Blackstar" - David Bowie

- "Evil Woman" - Electric Light Orchestra

- "Tightrope" - Electric Light Orchestra

- "The Primordial Booze" - RainbowDragonEyes

General Artists:

- Job For A Cowboy

- Acid Bath

- Adam Ant / Adam & The Ants

- Jack Johnson

- Glass Animals

- Buddy Holly & The Crickets

- Violent Femmes

- Neil Young

- Johnny Cash

- Fleetwood Mac

- Kendrick Lamar

- The Notorious B.I.G.

- Dr. Dre

- Snoop Dogg

- Filthy Frank / Pink Guy / Joji

- Lich / STEVE. / Pastor.Lobo

Missing Elements

- Sericuck

Albums:

- Faith - The Cure

Pink Guy - Pink Guy

Rotting To Death - Rotten

Other:

"I want my own hentai girl" [meme song]

Rock Band: MissingElements Edition

I just thought I'd take it up to do a shitload of Rock Band songs to most people's liking in a vanilla Rock Band game form. I don't want to give anybody's hopes up because I have very little time to chart customs, and this will be approximately 100 songs worth of customs. Of course if I do get it all done, then they will all be released at the same time. It's gonna be like the very first Rock Band, with "bonus" songs, but obviously it will have many more main songs than the actual first Rock Band game.

Unfortunately, all of the songs will have the following problems UNLESS someone offers to help chart any songs:

- Unpitched vocals

- Expert only

- No pro instruments (excluding drums by default)

- Other minor things may not be included (venues/lightings/etc.)

But other than the above issues, I will chart these songs with tons of love. Here's a Spotify playlist of the songs if anyone wants to check them out. The songs may change, and if anyone is already charting some of these, please let me know, because then I will happily replace the song with something else. I will check each individual song to see if it's being charted at all by anyone already, but only one song at a time. I don't have time to go through them all now.

https://open.spotify...FTcpAvlmhXrnkk5

Just remember that this project is NOT a promise. Some of the songs in the playlist may be hidden to viewers because of them being local files to my computer (Spotify Premium reasoning).

Anyone is welcome to help.

Old outdated customs:

The link below includes all of my older customs that turned out kind of shitty, some of them are okay, and this includes all of the music I've created as Missing Elements, as well as music by my cousin Lich, and other various songs. I've crapped out so many though, I do not feeling like linking each one to the database uploads individually. A lot of these do happen to be in the database though, but they all link to the same links within this link. If anyone at all would like to fix up some of these customs, please do so, be my guest. If you need any files at all, message me, let me know. I may go back and fix some of these myself.

https://www.mediafir.../#ubyyh78mu9bk7

I am beginning to work on more customs, with help from fellow users! But I can't make every song I want, hence the reason why I still make song request posts.

Xbox Gamertag: MissingElements

Check out my music!

Missing Elements: Bandcamp, Soundcloud, YouTube

Nightwalker: Bandcamp, Soundcloud, YouTube

Sericuck (not 100% music): Soundcloud, YouTube

- (MDCJ Bandcamp)

#2 Russell_GuitarGuy

Russell_GuitarGuy
  • 99 posts

Posted May 26, 2017 - 01:05 PM

This looks very promising from what I see here. :)

#3 nsw1-6

nsw1-6
  • 143 posts

Posted May 26, 2017 - 08:14 PM

"Your Wildest Dreams" is still on my WIP list. It's about halfway done currently, should be ready once I plow through some other stuff first.

NSW1-6's Customs Thread (RB3/FoFiX)

NSW1-6's Work In Progress Thread

Current Collaboration Projects:

AJFOne23's Zappa Project (WIP)

GONG IS ONE AND ONE IS YOU UND DU BIST MEIN SOFA

#4 MissingElements

MissingElements
  • 474 posts

Posted June 4, 2017 - 11:57 PM

This looks very promising from what I see here. :)

I'm doing my best to keep my word with all my projects! Hopefully I can get them all charted so I can work on even more lovely songs!

"Your Wildest Dreams" is still on my WIP list. It's about halfway done currently, should be ready once I plow through some other stuff first.

Oh sweet! I look forward to it! I just thought maybe it had been forgotten about. Thank you for letting me know before I started working on it myself!

I am beginning to work on more customs, with help from fellow users! But I can't make every song I want, hence the reason why I still make song request posts.

Xbox Gamertag: MissingElements

Check out my music!

Missing Elements: Bandcamp, Soundcloud, YouTube

Nightwalker: Bandcamp, Soundcloud, YouTube

Sericuck (not 100% music): Soundcloud, YouTube

- (MDCJ Bandcamp)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users