Bostengaable Customs (Pet Shop Boys - Domino Dancing)

Customs WIP gigi d agostino trio parada dura guitar freaks músicas brazilian songs paralamas do sucesso

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted April 13, 2017 - 05:32 AM

Hi everybody, i move some customs from my WIP list that i feel confortable to be here on Customs Song section, some of them i will take a look and do some updates, i always test on my xbox console, i planning bring more brazilian songs near future, thanks to prerigos to give me permission to convert your guitar charts on the songs: Faroeste cabloco and aonde quer que eu vá, so here comes the list:

Brazilian Translation

Ai galera possuo  algumas customs em portugues, sem deixar de citar o usuario prerigos que fez o fret de guitarra e deixou eu converter suas músicas: Faroeste cabloco e aonde quer que eu vá, segue aqui algumas customs que acho que estão perfeitas, mas mesmo assim vou continuar fazendo mudanças, estou com um plano de trazer mais músicas BRs, mas quando tiver um tempo.

ill Fly With You - gigi d agostino

LdPf3Dj.jpg

Amazing dance song.

Database Link: http://customscreato...-you-bla-r11014

Dee D. Jackson - Automatic Lover

OAfbLDN.jpg

the robot on that song is amazing!

Database Link: http://customscreato...ic-lover-r12702

Trio Parada Dura - Telefone mudo

9Go0flZ.jpg

Database Link: http://customscreato...one-mudo-r14651

The traditional forró

Dennis DJ feat MC Nandinho and Nego Bam - Malandramente

6zdSIiZ.jpg

Creepy song, with brazilian funk´s noise

Database Link:http://customscreato...dramente-r14495

Irmãos Para nossa alegria - Para nossa alegria

ZzWpj5B.jpg

Database Link: http://customscreato...-alegria-r14545

Perfect for friday or halloween.

889pxd3.jpg

Amazing song from the GuitarFreaks/DrumMania game series, the game that do the first step to the guitar hero or rock band series.

Database Link: http://customscreato...-on-time-r13819

BJwXQ44.jpg

i listen this song a lot on a tv channel here, this song don´t get out of my head!

Database Link: http://customscreato...u-and-me-r12038

Captain Jack - Captain Jack 

cu6R1d6.jpg

Database Link: http://customscreato...ain-jack-r14652

jiB1nCD.jpg

(Guitar - ONAONEMEU(prerigos))

lRxnweC.jpg

l4So125.jpg

Database Link:http://customscreato...chiclete-r15838

Faroeste cabloco (Guitar - ONAONEMEU(prerigos))

UYLB4S8.jpg

Link:http://customscreato...-cabloco-r15934

DWzik6V.jpg

rmv3RMs.jpg

F3iddEp.jpg

Chart by prerigo

pU3fVZH.jpg

Jfb1ioa.jpg

1Ffz0FK.jpg

#2 Samyaza

Samyaza
  • 58 posts

Posted April 13, 2017 - 03:14 PM

Thanks for authoring all those BEMANI customs! Are you planning on doing RED ZONE? I'd love to see that in Rock Band.

Also, I'd be glad to do reductions / bass charts for some of those songs. (Although I'm on campus most of the time and I don't have access to my authoring computer there  :( )

#3 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted April 13, 2017 - 03:33 PM

Thanks for authoring all those BEMANI customs! Are you planning on doing RED ZONE? I'd love to see that in Rock Band.

Also, I'd be glad to do reductions / bass charts for some of those songs. (Although I'm on campus most of the time and I don't have access to my authoring computer there  :( )

yes, i could try it, Red zone is a hard song, i will try the short version, and after insert reductions on some of my songs. I will insert, but i need to move some songs to my other pc.

#4 alucardla

alucardla
  • 140 posts

Posted April 14, 2017 - 05:35 PM

Very cool topic.

Do we have a chance to have "Faroeste" be full band ?

I've notice that the "malandramente" custom has no animations, Am I correct?

Do the original "Didi D'agostini" version of that song actually don't have drums??

Thank you for your contribuitions;

#5 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted April 14, 2017 - 06:05 PM

Very cool topic.

1 -Do we have a chance to have "Faroeste" be full band ?

2 - I've notice that the "malandramente" custom has no animations, Am I correct?

3 - Do the original "Didi D'agostini" version of that song actually don't have drums??

Thank you for your contribuitions;

Hi alucardla.

1 - i´m planning chart vocals and drums in future, now only guitar.

2 - no, has animation, the video preview doesn´t have it, because  the preview is on update 3, in TU4 the characters sing and play fine, but lights efects and custom venue are not done is auto-generated.

3 - yes, you are right, has drums, i will update this visualizer.

thank you for enjoy my customs.

#6 alucardla

alucardla
  • 140 posts

Posted April 14, 2017 - 11:29 PM

Hi alucardla.

1 - i´m planning chart vocals and drums in future, now only guitar.

2 - no, has animation, the video preview doesn´t have it, because  the preview is on update 3, in TU4 the characters sing and play fine, but lights efects and custom venue are not done is auto-generated.

3 - yes, you are right, has drums, i will update this visualizer.

thank you for enjoy my customs.

Great to hear it!

Thank you for your attention.

Gonna try these "malandramente"

#7 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted April 19, 2017 - 07:47 PM

Hi again, i upload a song on database: mr children - innocent world, has a little speach error, i will try fix today, now i will stop my Guitar freaks/drummania project for a while, i will converting some ONAONEMEU know as prerigos brazilian charts, they are good tempo mapped, and do some updates like vocals/drums, now i will chart a bunch of brazilian songs.

the name of my new project: RB Brazuka.

bands like: roupa nova, ultraje a rigor and ney matrogrosso are on my project, is a mix with the 80´s, 90´s and 2000 songs.

#8 kkarpiu

kkarpiu
  • 65 posts

Posted April 20, 2017 - 05:34 PM

Hey man. I wrote a comment about Agostino remix . Did you notice any issues with pro drums? Is there any possibility to fix it?

#9 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted April 20, 2017 - 11:21 PM

Hey man. I wrote a comment about Agostino remix . Did you notice any issues with pro drums? Is there any possibility to fix it?

i  was forgeting this,thanks for remember me, i think that song doesnt have pro drums i lost the rpps files on my other pc, i will search on my flash drive, i could try convert to see whats going on on the song, i think that has a sync error on the middle of song, when i finish i post the update and PM you, i promise.

#10 prerigos

prerigos
  • 9 posts

Posted April 21, 2017 - 02:49 AM

Very cool topic.

Do we have a chance to have "Faroeste" be full band ?

idk if you saw in the song comments,i was the one who originally authored that song (for GH3/PS,never got a chance to play rb3)

just to say that i don't have a clue of how to chart every other instrument.

#11 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted April 26, 2017 - 03:03 PM

no song today, maybe i post, i write a note:

Hi everybody, I reveal that i don´t speak or write very well english, On here need peace, just peace change the world, and has patience to listen the others, bad words leave anyone to nothing, just we need to give a hand and understand the others problems, i don´t know if that i post some os my personal life but my situation is this: today i unemployed, one more to the Brazilian econnomic crisis statistic, some others countrys like venezuela has passing the same, my dream is buying a RB4 game and a xbox one to play, but  one day i promisse realize this dream, today is  impossible, some people here need money to basic, food, water, clothes, we need to pray to these people, the corruption is a bad habit here, politicians stealing the population money every day, this is the main cause of the crisis, some stores are closing this doors because this rats, rise all the taxs and some more people like me: unemployed is rising, i hope that "lava jato" put them on jail.

3 years before i found this community, and download some of this songs i discovery a magic place and some friends, this songs keep me up, and make me feel good every hard day, and i ask why not i dedicate to create some too? i feel a little unconfortable about my creations, and post on WIP post, some of them you will find on database(if anyone chart a better version i drop my version), so i just feel unconfortable a little now, but i promisse try give some songs to anyone when i have a free time, and huge thanks to my friend prerigos that provide me your brazilian frets charts to convert.

#12 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted May 28, 2017 - 11:50 PM

New Song on database, has only keyboard maybe bass and vocals next time, euro dance fans will love this one.

Hey guys take a look at the Augostinhodoidin´s thread, he has a lot of brazilian stuff and Prerigos carts converted , he is working on some rock band BR´s songs :

Link: http://customscreato...or-rock-band-3/

#13 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,350 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 12:16 AM

Hey man, I hope things get better for you soon. ;)

#14 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 12:27 AM

Hey man, I hope things get better for you soon. ;)

Thanks farottone, you are a great person and inspiration to my charts, and yes i feel better, customs make me happy on this sad time.  :)

#15 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted May 29, 2017 - 02:26 AM

Another one to finish the day - Ultraje a Rigor - Nada a Declarar.

#16 diogoblader

diogoblader
  • 85 posts

Posted May 31, 2017 - 03:46 AM

Seria uma boa se você desse um upgrade full band nas músicas do capital inicial!

#17 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted June 24, 2017 - 11:12 PM

New update.

Vocal + bass.

pU3fVZH.jpg

#18 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted June 26, 2017 - 09:01 PM

Add a poll for my next song, vote for the best or not, hahaha,  i will do some updates right now on my songs.

#19 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted August 4, 2017 - 03:20 AM

The Poll  has finished and the winner is: "chorando se foi quem um dia só me fez chorar" Kaoma - lambada, i need to fix some issues on this chart, is my next release.

New songs on database from the expetacular  funk/disco master: Jamiroquai, some funk for us:

UKl2BX3.jpg

4MNo63s.jpg

#20 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 258 posts

Posted August 5, 2017 - 01:19 AM

New song, from the Epic band: Pet shop boys

nPfQXqq.jpg

*jamiroquai updates is near, i found some midi´s to upgrade vocals. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Customs, WIP, gigi d agostino, trio parada dura, guitar freaks, músicas, brazilian songs, paralamas do sucesso

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users