TheFrisk’s WIP Customs Thread

TheFrisk AFI

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Dangus

Dangus
  • 178 posts

Posted June 30, 2017 - 03:57 AM

It sounds pretty good, I'll toss it on my list.

Well, you'll have at least two more tracks coming pretty soon ;)

Thanks so much Frisk! <3

#22 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 77 posts

Posted July 4, 2017 - 04:48 AM

So, Sing the Sorrow has won the poll by a pretty decent margin. Second place is a tie between: Art of Drowning, Shut Your Mouth, and "I have no preference". Barring WIP songs that are close to being done and anything done in a collaboration (since those are generally less work for me than doing every instrument), I'll be focusing on Sing the Sorrow tracks next. I've already started on This Celluloid Dream, so expect that first.

I've changed the poll to allow people to vote on which StS songs they'd want to see first, and it allows for multiple answers in case someone has two or three songs they're the most excited for. Excluded are anything officially released either in RB or GH and any customs of existing songs. Included are b-sides and other tracks that were recorded during that studio session but might've been released with another album/ep/etc. I've added a separate poll regarding the demos and if anyone would even care to see those versions charted. I feel like I know the answer to that, but I could be surprised. 

#23 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 750 posts

Posted July 6, 2017 - 10:04 PM

When you do get around to more Art of Drowning tracks, I'd like to request 6 to 8. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#24 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 77 posts

Posted July 7, 2017 - 05:37 AM

When you do get around to more Art of Drowning tracks, I'd like to request 6 to 8. Thanks!

When I do, that'll be the first track I work on!

#25 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 750 posts

Posted July 7, 2017 - 05:57 AM

Awesome! Can't wait!

#26 Dangus

Dangus
  • 178 posts

Posted July 18, 2017 - 12:37 AM

Awesome! I love that song. Just now getting around to replying to this, I know I'm about a week late but 6 to 8 is such a great song! Hopefully someone does the vocals! <3

#27 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 77 posts

Posted July 23, 2017 - 01:48 AM

-snip-

#28 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 77 posts

Posted October 12, 2017 - 01:05 AM

Finally got around to editing and updating the OP. Added a slew of Shiny Toy Guns tracks since people seem to want more (and they'll be good Pro keys practice for me). If anybody has any specific track requests, let me know and I'll add them to the list!

#29 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 230 posts

Posted October 12, 2017 - 05:54 AM

Finally got around to editing and updating the OP. Added a slew of Shiny Toy Guns tracks since people seem to want more (and they'll be good Pro keys practice for me). If anybody has any specific track requests, let me know and I'll add them to the list!

Yes, please. Personally, I'm a fan of:

Turned to Real Life (this song got me into them... after the initial cover songs featured on those car commercials a few years back, of course)

Money For That

I Owe You a Love Song

Rocketship

Ghost Town (thanks for this!)

When Did This Storm Begin? (on your list already... yay!)

Those cover songs were Blue Oyster Cult's Burnin' For You and Peter Schilling's Major Tom, by the way.

I haven't made the suggestions above based on how fun or feasible they'd be in Rock Band; I just listed the ones I had on my hard drive. Whatever you create, I'm sure I'll enjoy. Thanks, and good luck!

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
1,522 songs in my library-- and growing!
In-Depth Eclectic Requests - Welcome to the underground...

Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library

Dark horse customs - Recommend an underappreciated gem!
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

I can pitch vocals and provide dryvox!

#30 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 77 posts

Posted October 12, 2017 - 05:57 AM

Turned to Real Life (this song got me into them... after the initial cover songs featured on those car commercials a few years back, of course)

Which version of this would you prefer? The original with Carah, or the re-record with Sisely?

#31 Atruejedi

Atruejedi
  • 230 posts

Posted October 12, 2017 - 06:06 AM

Which version of this would you prefer? The original with Carah, or the re-record with Sisely?

I'm a casual fan... I only know of the version from Season of Poison. So, whatever version that is! :haw:

(apparently that's the Carah version)

#1 Ranked Wii Customs Player... because it's the Wii
1,522 songs in my library-- and growing!
In-Depth Eclectic Requests - Welcome to the underground...

Packing Like a Pro - The Guide for a Legit Wii Library

Dark horse customs - Recommend an underappreciated gem!
Last.fm Profile - Let's be snobs together.

I can pitch vocals and provide dryvox!

#32 TheFrisk

TheFrisk
  • 77 posts

Posted October 12, 2017 - 06:30 AM

The one from Season of Poison is with Sisely (she was the singer for only that album). The Carah one was on one of the re-records of We Are Pilots (I wanna say the second, but it could be the third?). Either way, it's added to the list :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TheFrisk, AFI

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users