New Gorillaz Album!

Gorillaz Humanz Saturnz Barz Hallelujah Money Custom

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 petergaveglia

petergaveglia
  • 118 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 12:23 AM

Hey, so I don't know if you guys have hear but gorillaz FINALLY announced the new album release date, and released 3 songs today! 

The album is called Humanz and will come out April 28th.

So, I'm currently obsessed with the new track "Saturnz Barz", so why not make a custom out of it!

I was already working on Hallelujah Money, but theres ALOT of spoken word in it, so I don't know if I should scratch it. 

But Saturnz Barz has a more stable tempo, and some of the vocals can be tricky, but I'm trying to do it as good and as soon as possible!

Anyone else excited for the new album??

#2 bostengaable

bostengaable
  • 262 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 03:44 AM

I know about the good news, the gorillaz returns, i've watching 2 videos of the new releases, also Saturnz Barz has a 360º  video version, very amazing, good see the band back again.

#3 Fat Ha1p3rt

Fat Ha1p3rt
  • 405 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 04:52 AM

From what I've seen, it looks like the album is going to have well over 20 tracks. Pretty exciting if the 4 songs released today are any indication of how the rest will be. I was getting nervous when I heard Hallelujah Money, because I thought it was pretty terrible to be honest. The 4 that dropped today are all pretty solid.

#4 petergaveglia

petergaveglia
  • 118 posts

Posted March 27, 2017 - 11:57 PM

UPDATE: I've charted Saturnz Barz, full band, except the vocals are only 2D's because the words by Popcaan are VERY difficult to get right. I'm gonna work on Ascension!

#5 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,516 posts

Posted March 31, 2017 - 06:56 AM

Just realized both Humanz and Mastodon's Emperor of Sand both have an "Andromeda" track. And Mass Effect: Andromeda came out recently. I know it's a cool word but come on.

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of "Saturnz Barz" but I do really like "Andromeda". Not enough naked Murdoc in the music video though. 2/10.

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gorillaz, Humanz, Saturnz Barz, Hallelujah Money, Custom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users