The source code to all my programs.

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,338 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 01:48 PM

Yeah, that was my concern. Now that we're not getting any more official updates from Nemo, any future updates would be lacking the encryption features and would always be a side-grade. I guess I'll hold on to my old copy, bugs and all.

#42 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,749 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 03:45 PM

Well, I'm hoping to see other things happen beyond bug fixes to the existing tools. I'm really hoping to see people take the existing code and do other things with it. I mean, there's enough there to make a cheap Phase Shift knockoff, for example, if someone wanted to. And this one could play CON files without needing to be converted at all.

#43 raynebc

raynebc
  • 230 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 05:37 PM

Any chance you could isolate the encryption stuff into a separate closed-source library/exe that can be invoked by a custom build of these apps? That would keep the encryption secret and still allow people to make changes.

#44 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,749 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 06:52 PM

Is it possible? Probably. But I don't know that I know enough to do it well, or that I will have the time to do it anytime soon.

#45 FujiSkunk

FujiSkunk
  • 677 posts

Posted March 25, 2017 - 03:54 PM

Is it sad that I just now noticed the default button colors in C3 Con Tools line up with the guitar fret colors?  :haw:

#46 PikminGuts92

PikminGuts92
  • 138 posts

Posted March 25, 2017 - 11:30 PM

Is it sad that I just now noticed the default button colors in C3 Con Tools line up with the guitar fret colors?  :haw:

Same. (I'm so sorry, Nemo)

#47 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,749 posts

Posted March 26, 2017 - 12:03 AM

I bet you two didn't even notice when I added Flappy C3 as a game to C3 CON Tools...or when I removed it. Shame!

#48 Farottone

Farottone

The Lean Mean Customs Charting Machine

• Administrator
  • 6,133 posts

Posted April 3, 2017 - 02:22 PM

Flappy was pretty rad.

#49 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,749 posts

Posted April 3, 2017 - 03:04 PM

Ha. I do have the source code to that still...I wonder if anyone would even use it?

For those who never saw it:

AeTRl3Z.png

5EDubcI.png

pyvJ5Za.png

#50 Sunfire Cobra

Sunfire Cobra
  • 1 posts

Posted September 15, 2017 - 06:16 AM

Hey TrojanNemo, I have a concern regarding the Keytar Rokker program.

When I play the keys, the program only recognizes around 4-5 notes, and even then, these notes are random on the keyboard. For instance, I could play the lower octave A on my keyboard, but it would play a low octave D on the program. This is just one of around 5 notes the program recognizes. Any ideas?

I'm using the MIDI pro adapter to connect to my computer, and the switch is set to 'K'. 

#51 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,749 posts

Posted September 15, 2017 - 03:07 PM

No idea off the top of my head since I haven't used it with MIDI Pro Adapter since the program was created. I always used it by directly connecting the keytar to my PC with the Xbox wireless adapter. IT should work though. You're posting in the thread for the source code to all my programs - take a look at the source code and see what's wrong. You might want to post on the specific thread for that program and hopefully someone who is still using it can help you figure it out. I don't even have power at home still after the hurricane, so i can't even offer to help check it out.

#52 StackOverflow0x

StackOverflow0x

Wii Guy

• 1,338 posts

Posted October 21, 2017 - 07:47 PM

I want to use the CON importing feature for MiloMod, but I have no idea how to use this code. The farthest I was able to get was getting a bunch of "property does not exist" errors. I'm terrible at including pre-existing code.

#53 TrojanNemo

TrojanNemo

The Programmer

• 4,749 posts

Posted October 22, 2017 - 12:47 AM

It probably doesn't help that the code isn't well documented. My bad.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

#54 iammax

iammax
  • 613 posts

Posted October 22, 2017 - 04:42 AM

I've basically self-taught myself a fair amount of Python and C++ for work in my research lab, so I know how much of a pain that can be, so thanks for putting yourself through that crap to make these awesome tools!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users