Whizzer's Custom Showroom

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 231 posts

Posted March 6, 2017 - 11:04 PM

Time for a finished custom thread. My first release is a Steven Wilson 3-pack!

In this release you will find the title track from 'The Raven That Refused to Sing', to keep Drihscol's 'Drive Home' company. I may attempt a Pro G/B upgrade for that song too, but the solo scares me.

Coming with it is the title track for Steven's fourth solo album, 'Hand Cannot Erase' (note there are no periods in the song name, unlike the album name). To keep it from feeling too lonely, 'Routine' is also contained in the release.

More will be coming, but don't count on anything too soon. Don't ask me how long these three took.

I've strived for as much quality as I can provide right now. That includes manual reductions, manually tweaked drum animations, left hand animations for bass and guitar and custom practice section names. However, no effort has gone into venue authoring yet, beyond harmony sing-alongs.

I want any and all feedback you are willing to give me, constructive if possible. Anything goes.

Download links: 

#2 rcale

rcale
  • 294 posts

Posted March 6, 2017 - 11:25 PM

I don't know Steven Wilson really but 'Drive Home' blew my mind so I will most definitely be checking these out. Thank you!

#3 beard216

beard216
  • 1,857 posts

Posted March 7, 2017 - 12:45 AM

Hand.Cannot.Erase. is freaking amazing. Thanks for these!

Professional defeater of Hobbzee's RB scores since 1989. :D :P

My C3 Universe Profile!

#4 TrowaAyanami

TrowaAyanami
  • 45 posts

Posted March 7, 2017 - 02:14 AM

Absolutely stoked to see more Steven Wilson customs. Thanks so much! I hope the rest of the Hand.Cannot.Erase album is charted.

#5 Sideshow

Sideshow
  • 2,456 posts

Posted March 7, 2017 - 02:19 AM

Cool to see you open up your own finished custom's thread.  Great first release!  I'm a big fan of Porcupine Tree and it's great to see somebody tackling Steven Wilson's solo career..

#6 Ditg

Ditg
  • 109 posts

Posted March 7, 2017 - 03:04 AM

Quality release!

#7 hobbzee77

hobbzee77
  • 134 posts
    Deep in the Outer Rim... AKA Perth, Western Australia

Posted March 7, 2017 - 03:31 PM

WOW!  Epic song choices man!

These must have been an absolute B!TCH to chart.

Thanks for all ur hard work,  can't wait to play a setlist of the 5 Steven Wilson songs we now have in game.

You Rock

:rock:

HOLY S#!TB@LL$  i just found ur WIP page!

Dunno how i'm gonna get off the stool to go to work in the morning with all this Minnemann Magic to play along to!

I thank you good sir for how much fun i'm gonna be having with all these tracks,  my boss however,  probably not so much with the thankfullness!!!!

#8 VOC Sonder NL

VOC Sonder NL
  • 141 posts

Posted August 22, 2017 - 06:11 PM

How to begin....

A year ago I discovered for the first time a song by Steven Wilson cuz Drihscol made a custom song in Rockband "Drive home"
It absolutely blew me away.
Fabulous song and a perfect arranged bass, a dream to play!

A couple of months ago you did the same with "the raven that refused to sing"
Such a pleasure to play it on bass.

And now you did it again with "routine"
Absolute perfection how you did bass.

Thanks for make me discover this awesome band!

Oh, and my girlfriend is as enthousiastic as I am and she is so happy you put keys in the songs!

#9 Whizzer

Whizzer
  • 231 posts

Posted August 23, 2017 - 10:24 AM

Thank you all for the kind comments. More Steven Wilson is coming, definitely this year. I'm taking my time to deliver quality.

WOW!  Epic song choices man!

These must have been an absolute B!TCH to chart.

Thanks for all ur hard work,  can't wait to play a setlist of the 5 Steven Wilson songs we now have in game.

You Rock

:rock:

HOLY S#!TB@LL$  i just found ur WIP page!

Dunno how i'm gonna get off the stool to go to work in the morning with all this Minnemann Magic to play along to!

I thank you good sir for how much fun i'm gonna be having with all these tracks,  my boss however,  probably not so much with the thankfullness!!!!

Some parts were hard to get right, yes. I hope you've had fun playing along with Marco in my WIPs. I've since thoroughly checked many of the drum charts, though most changes were minor.

How to begin....

A year ago I discovered for the first time a song by Steven Wilson cuz Drihscol made a custom song in Rockband "Drive home"
It absolutely blew me away.
Fabulous song and a perfect arranged bass, a dream to play!

A couple of months ago you did the same with "the raven that refused to sing"
Such a pleasure to play it on bass.

And now you did it again with "routine"
Absolute perfection how you did bass.

Thanks for make me discover this awesome band!

Oh, and my girlfriend is as enthousiastic as I am and she is so happy you put keys in the songs!

I'm glad you've both enjoyed my customs so much. I'm even more pleased to hear such wonderful feedback on some of my charts. Glad to hear all my invested time was worthwhile. I hope you will enjoy the coming content as much as my previous offerings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users