C3 Forums

Some Random Request List (Updated 9-29-20)

DiSP30O.jpg

Pet Shop Boys- Go West, West End Girls, Always on My Mind, Being Boring

The Cure- Fire in Cairo

The Smiths- Paint A Vulgar Picture, Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want, You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby

Culture Club- The War Song

Florence + the Machine- Stand By Me, Hunger , Big God

Roxette- Dangerous, How Do You Do!, Paint, Listen To Your Heart (Pitched Vocals Upgrade),

It Must Have Been Love

Ariana Grande- No Tears Left To Cry , God Is A Woman

Olivia Newton-John- Hopelessly Devoted To You

Steven Battelle- Running Wild In New York City, Relax!!!

P!NK- Dear Mr. President

MIKA- Good Guys

Hayley Williams- Over Yet

Farewell, My Love- Paper Forts (Acoustic) [Wrapped Up In Pinstripes EP)

David Bowie (Dangus Pack)- Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere / Valentine's Day / Conversation Piece [Click here to hear said version!]

The Killers- Imploding the Mirage, Lightning Fields (New! 8-31-20)

Stevie Nicks- Talk To Me, I Can't Wait (New! 8-31-20)

Good Charlotte- We Believe (New! 9-29-20)

Plushgun- Sarah's Locker, Our Way (New! 9-29-20)

Skydog Music- Revolt (New! 9-29-20)

P1Jsqgb.jpg

Kesha- Bastards (Completed By Nunchuck: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/bastards-r18400)

The Smiths- There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out (Completed By Kamotch: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/there-is-a-light-that-never-r20990)

Panic! At The Disco- Crazy= Genius (Completed By Blahaszi: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/crazygenius-r21494)

The Cure- Untitled (Completed By Yaniv297: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/untitled-r22143)

Muse- Feeling Good (Completed By Kueller: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/feeling-good-r23127)

Taylor Swift- You Need To Calm Down (Completed By TheSheepQueen: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/you-need-to-calm-down-r24930)

Taylor Swift- Lover (Completed By Mortarion42: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/lover-r25717)

Pet Shop Boys- It's A Sin (Completed By TheSheepQueen:http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/its-a-sin-r26262)

Rush- Nobody's Hero (Completed By ejthedj: http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/nobodys-hero-r26670)

(Thank You Authors!/Total Songs Completed: 9)

My Requested Customs Completed By User Leaderboard:

1. TheSheepQueen- 2

2. Nunchuck- 1
2. Ejthedj- 1

2. Mortarion42- 1

2. Kueller- 1

2. Yaniv297- 1

2. Kamotch- 1

2. Blahaszi- 1

• 5 months later...

The Smiths- There Is A Light And It Never Goes Out

Yes, please.

Florence + the Machine- Stand By Me

I like Florence, but we already have the original Ben E. King version in the database. I'd rather we concentrate on more original songs by her. I was just discussing this with some authors and floated the idea of What Kind of Man. Bad-ass tune.

Kesha- Let Em Talk (ft Eagles of Death Metal)

Unaware of this song until now. Checked it out because of EoDM. Didn't even sound like them. Pass.

Kesha- Boogie Feet (Ft Eagles of Death Metal)

Unaware of this song until now as well... checked it out because of EoDM. LOVE IT! Thanks for the tip!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I agree. Im so happy someone else here loves Florences music as much as myself . Regardless if you do customs for her or not, thanks for stating your love.. twice! :)

And yani, super excited for your Cure pack. I love lots of their music! So Ill take anything! :)

EDIT: Added Adore by Amy Shark to my request. Love this song so much. It's become a huge hit on our college station!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Decided to add a sympathetic song to the request list. It's Dear Mr. President by P!NK. I think it speaks volumes to each president in office as most are crooks.

I think I'd make for a good ballad for the game.

Have added others since July as well. Just didn't want to bump this again until I had quite a few new ones up there! :D

• 1 month later...

Monthly Bump:

Added two songs.

Rush- Nobody's Hero. A great, pretty subtle song for Rush. It's got a great message from beginning to end.

The Way Down Wanderers- These guys are a local band who could be defined as bluegrass/americana. I love their song Dead Birds, but they just put out Round About/ Dead Birds. It's a live version and has an awesome instrumental vibe for the first two minutes (it's about 6 and a half minutes long). There's also a miniature drum solo around 2:48.

• 3 months later...

aawS72n.jpg

UluMjyB.png

Hayley Williams- Over Yet

Reasoning: Found this to be her strongest release off her latest solo album.

Sounds like her main band's "After Laughter" material.

Strong bassline and sort-of complex drum work.

5StDBrx.png

Rush- Nobody's Hero

Reasoning: Just lost interest in it, but would happily still download if it ever becomes available.
(Several other tracks were removed earlier this month to decrease my list. I didn't take note of which ones.)

An extended special THANK YOU to Mortarion42 for charting, "Lover" by Taylor Swift. I never got around to updating my completed list til a few weeks ago. So thanks again Mortarion!

• 1 month later...

8ga3psy.jpg

HKsOZ88.png

Farewell, My Love- Paper Forts (Acoustic) [Wrapped Up In Pinstripes EP]

Reasoning: Strong acoustic driven song with great lyricalism. I fell in love with this song, the first day I heard in it 2014.
It recently replayed on my Spotify playlist and had completely forgotten about it (it's been awhile, okay? haha).
I'd make a great fit in the game!

w9SMruJ.png

Removed both Way Down Wanderers songs. No major reasonings behind it.

• 2 months later...

UrEgiLb.jpg

RMm1Eqr.png

David Bowie (Dangus Pack) Featuring Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere / Valentine's Day / Conversation Piece (From the Unreleased [atleast at one point] album "Toys". [Click Here to hear the said version] [Just became aware, Today, that this song was also released on Heathen as a bonus track/disc so you could use that as the album!]

Reasoning: I of course love Bowie, but these three songs are my top three missing. I unfortunately left off "My Death" from one of his live albums as I don't think I'd be very fun in-game. Anyway, Anyhow... was chosen simply because it sounds like a blast for everyone [especially drummers!], Valentine's Day is one of my favorites from Next Day and I think I'd be a great track for the game, and Conversation Piece is one of the most beautifully written, lesser known Bowie tracks, that I think would still hold it's own in game.

• 2 weeks later...

tWTZtdv.jpg

ADDED:

The Killers- Imploding the Mirage & Lightning Fields

Reasoning: Fantastic newly released songs by the band! I absolutely love both these songs so much.

Stevie Nicks- Talk To Me & I Can't Wait
Reasoning: I actually wasn't familiar with a lot of solo Nicks. I had heard "I Can't Wait" on Grand Theft Auto's radio station and instantly fell in love. I went ahead and played through her earlier albums on Spotify and grew to love some here and there. Talk To Me was one that stuck with me and still remains on my Playlist!

(I know these are a day early. Not sure if I'll get around to posting these tomorrow. Also I had only planned on The Killers requests but I decided to add Stevie Nicks at the last minute as I've been wanting those for awhile now :))

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know I'm early again with this but possibly won't be around the next few days so figured I'd go ahead and update now.

Also I'm trying a new formula with how I post these. Probably won't stick with it. But here we go;

P81V9kC.jpg

Reasonings:

We Believe- Have always loved this song and was sad that it never got the custom treatment. It has a cool little "drum solo" in the middle of the song.

Sarah's Locker/Our Way- I just recently got into Plushgun (Their song "How We Roll" was on the RBN). Both songs are drastically different from each other but both are super catchy in their own right and both would be good moderate fun for the game.

Revolt- This song is actually a song by me. I have always loved making music (I'm not great I know). But this is one of my shorter songs (54 seconds lol) and is a pretty straightforward punk song. I tried to author this myself but I just cannot commit to the time it takes. (which I applaud you all for customs even more now =)). S/N: My cat is on the album cover, what's not to love?