Meme Songs

Meme meme songs requests

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted February 17, 2017 - 01:59 AM

Just some meme songs that i'd really like to see on here. Would prefer at least guitar and vocals
Cooking by the book - Lazy Town
Mom's Spaghetti - Eminem 
Surprise Butsecks Metal
Deja Vu - Initial D
Running in the 90's - Initial D
Moskau - Dschinghis Khan (English)
Soviet Nation Anthem
Ultimate - Denzel Curry
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - Set It Off (Not a meme song, but i'd still love to hear it)

EDIT

Shooting Stars - Bag Raiders' (Request by Derek)
Complete History Of The Soviet Union, Arranged To The Melody Of Tetris (Request by naginalJJ)
Reese's Puffs Rap ()
Believer - Imagine Dragons

#2 Ex2k

Ex2k
  • 12 posts

Posted February 17, 2017 - 05:09 AM

+1 to most of these too, these sound like fun to chart

Also since you seem to like Initial D, i should say that I am working on Gas Gas Gas by initial D (which is just as much of a meme song) and may also start Night of Fire

*Edit* These actually sound really fun. I'd be down to work / collab with someone on these

Edited by Ex2k, February 17, 2017 - 05:12 AM.

#3 MissingElements

MissingElements
  • 526 posts

Posted February 17, 2017 - 05:28 AM

These would all be hilarious, +1

If you're not aware, I'm charting the entire Pink Season album by Pink Guy. I know it's not in your requests, but it's related. Thought maybe it would interest you. Getting close to my halfway point (it's a long album, so it's been taking a good while)  :)

#4 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted February 18, 2017 - 06:32 PM

These would all be hilarious, +1

If you're not aware, I'm charting the entire Pink Season album by Pink Guy. I know it's not in your requests, but it's related. Thought maybe it would interest you. Getting close to my halfway point (it's a long album, so it's been taking a good while)  :)

Awesome! I can't wait to see how it turns out

#5 Samyaza

Samyaza
  • 58 posts

Posted February 22, 2017 - 02:47 PM

You're talking about this version of Cooking by the Book, right? Because I call dibs on that until April 1st. (If I don't have anything out by then, I'll post whatever I had and let someone else with more time/motivation pick up where I left off.)

+1 to all the rest, especially Mom's Spaghetti and Running in the 90s. (And if we're talking about Initial D meme songs, I'd be down to collab with someone on Speedy Speed Boy and Golden Age.)

#6 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted February 27, 2017 - 12:28 PM

You're talking about this version of Cooking by the Book, right? Because I call dibs on that until April 1st. (If I don't have anything out by then, I'll post whatever I had and let someone else with more time/motivation pick up where I left off.)

+1 to all the rest, especially Mom's Spaghetti and Running in the 90s. (And if we're talking about Initial D meme songs, I'd be down to collab with someone on Speedy Speed Boy and Golden Age.)

Heh, didn't even think about that version, but yes. I'd prefer that over the original XD

#7 DeathUnveiled

DeathUnveiled
  • 2 posts

Posted February 28, 2017 - 12:45 PM

Looking forward to the Pink Season album and most of these songs

#8 Derekô

Derekô
  • 96 posts

Posted March 2, 2017 - 09:00 AM

Someone please do Bag Raiders' Shooting Stars.  I haven't been able to get it out of my head for the last 48 hours.

OM2uucL.png

#9 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted March 2, 2017 - 12:44 PM

Someone please do Bag Raiders' Shooting Stars.  I haven't been able to get it out of my head for the last 48 hours.

+1 Added to list

#10 MissingElements

MissingElements
  • 526 posts

Posted March 3, 2017 - 10:45 PM

Looking forward to the Pink Season album and most of these songs

Working on Pink Season still! I'm gonna release STFU by itself soon, I got it pretty much done right now, I just need to record a dryvox for it  :P

+1 on Shooting Stars by the way, haha

#11 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted March 4, 2017 - 10:29 PM

Working on Pink Season still! I'm gonna release STFU by itself soon, I got it pretty much done right now, I just need to record a dryvox for it  :P

+1 on Shooting Stars by the way, haha

I can't wait for STFU :)

#12 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 860 posts

Posted March 6, 2017 - 03:33 AM

I'd like to throw in a request for this gem:

#13 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted March 6, 2017 - 05:10 AM

I'd like to throw in a request for this gem:

+1

#14 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted March 9, 2017 - 01:08 PM

Added "reese's puffs rap" To the list

#15 YellowMoon

YellowMoon
  • 30 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 02:17 AM

+1

+1

#16 Samyaza

Samyaza
  • 58 posts

Posted March 31, 2017 - 03:21 PM

CBtB's gonna be a little late, since I don't have access to my work computer, but it's mostly done (Expert G/D/(P)K and about half of solo Vocals). Once I can author again, it shouldn't take long to finish.

#17 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted April 14, 2017 - 01:24 PM

CBtB's gonna be a little late, since I don't have access to my work computer, but it's mostly done (Expert G/D/(P)K and about half of solo Vocals). Once I can author again, it shouldn't take long to finish.

Take your time. I'd also like to add Believer by Imagine Dragons to the list. Not a meme song, I just really like it :P

#18 Samyaza

Samyaza
  • 58 posts

Posted April 23, 2017 - 07:33 PM

So funkydunkleman gave me permission to use his Lose Yourself chart as a base for a Mom's Spaghetti chart. Watch this space...

#19 MissingElements

MissingElements
  • 526 posts

Posted April 29, 2017 - 02:11 AM

> Also I make meme songs, they aren't so great but if anyone is potentially interested in them, I could chart them. It would be cool too because I have multi-tracks, all except for stuff like having DMX rap over different songs. But of course that would at least be Karaoke. Either way, here's a link to that: https://soundcloud.com/sericuck

#20 ajipro

ajipro
  • 63 posts

Posted May 16, 2017 - 11:39 AM

So funkydunkleman gave me permission to use his Lose Yourself chart as a base for a Mom's Spaghetti chart. Watch this space...

Nice! I didn't even know there was a Lose Yourself chart. I'll be looking forward​ to Mom's Spaghetti though, if you get around to it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Meme, meme songs, requests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users