Green Day Customs Project! (WIPS) Taking Green Day Requests! (Looking for help)

green day customs project wips phase shift

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 288 posts

Posted February 7, 2017 - 02:10 AM

Hello! 
I would definitely be interested in contributing. Especially Nimrod, its my favorite album and I wish more songs were in Green Day rock band.
I could chart some songs from that album, but I can only go as far as making Reaper projects. I also might need a RPP to start off with since I don't think I have the right format.
I can chart drums, guitar, bass, and for some songs keys (Keys count as trumpets for some songs such as last ride in or King for a day). Is there any way I can help? I would love to so much :haw:

That sounds great! I'd love to recive your help. I love Nimrod too! While using reaper, do you export to MIDI when you are done? I don't mind compiling. You can check out the Spreadsheet link above to see what charts already exist. I have a few Nimrod drum and guitar charts.
Want to help me chart Green Day songs? Send me a PM!

#22 petegaveglia

petegaveglia
  • 115 posts

Posted February 9, 2017 - 03:58 AM

I could export to MIDI. Since you have some parts of nimrod done, whatever I can add to it I would be glad to (excluding vocals). The only thing is that I would need a starting Reaper project, like an unfinished one, because I'm unsure if I have the right templates and BPM for everything. So if there's a way you can maybe send some RPP, through google drive or something, and I can send them back, that would be great!

#23 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 288 posts

Posted February 9, 2017 - 07:03 PM

I could export to MIDI. Since you have some parts of nimrod done, whatever I can add to it I would be glad to (excluding vocals). The only thing is that I would need a starting Reaper project, like an unfinished one, because I'm unsure if I have the right templates and BPM for everything. So if there's a way you can maybe send some RPP, through google drive or something, and I can send them back, that would be great!

That sounds amazing. You are exactly what this project needs! I do vocals mainly so that works. Ill post some RPP projects soon. They will have the MIDIs, song audio, BPM, and DRYVOX in the project. Basically all songs do not have bass. Platypus (I Hate You) has vocals and guitar charted only... Currently I am working on The Grouch, Redundant, and Last Ride In. I might chart vocals for All The Time since the custom on this forum does not have vocals. Thank you for contributing!

#24 petegaveglia

petegaveglia
  • 115 posts

Posted February 10, 2017 - 11:37 PM

Thanks so much, this is exactly what I needed, some RPPs to start with! I can totally work with last ride in and somewhere on the internet theres the grouch, with only guitar for it. If you want I could provide a link to it. But honestly the ones I would most love charting are last ride in, king for a day, f*** time, maybe even say goodbye! give me updates on any links and projects I could work on.

#25 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 161 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 12:30 AM

Thanks so much, this is exactly what I needed, some RPPs to start with! I can totally work with last ride in and somewhere on the internet theres the grouch, with only guitar for it. If you want I could provide a link to it. But honestly the ones I would most love charting are last ride in, king for a day, f*** time, maybe even say goodbye! give me updates on any links and projects I could work on.

I have drums and guitar charted for Fuck Time. I can send you the RPP if you're interested in adding something to it.

#26 petegaveglia

petegaveglia
  • 115 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 12:37 AM

I have drums and guitar charted for Fuck Time. I can send you the RPP if you're interested in adding something to it.

I could do bass for fuck time, can you send me the RPP?

#27 Jonztu

Jonztu
  • 161 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 12:48 AM

I send it first thing tomorrow.

#28 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 288 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 03:24 AM

Great! Everything is going good. I have The Grouch, im going to start working on DRYVOX tonight to help me chart the vocals. F*** time will be interesting to sing for DRYVOX XD Yes that means I will chart vocals. Its looking like that will be our first FFB (full FULL band being guitar, bass, drums, and singing. Do you like any songs from Warning or Nimrod to chart Jonztu? If any one wants to volunteer for DRYVOX harmonies that would be great.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#29 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 288 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 03:24 AM

Should I chart the swear words?

#30 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 829 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 03:44 AM

Yes

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#31 petegaveglia

petegaveglia
  • 115 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 09:10 PM

Totally. So much of green day rock band was incomplete because swear words were cut out. And fuck time would be TERRIBLE

#32 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 288 posts

Posted February 11, 2017 - 10:31 PM

See, I would fix the vocals on the other GDRB songs but I wouldn't be able to post anything about that here...

#33 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 288 posts

Posted February 13, 2017 - 10:53 PM

Added a few changes.

You can now request Green Day songs right to me!

#34 JT007

JT007
  • 19 posts

Posted April 3, 2017 - 02:39 AM

green day songs you are amazing                            request pack uno dos tres (99revolution stay the night stop when the red light) and  songs poprocks and coke (guitar) too much too soon  and favorite son

#35 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 288 posts

Posted April 3, 2017 - 05:16 PM

green day songs you are amazing                            request pack uno dos tres (99revolution stay the night stop when the red light) and  songs poprocks and coke (guitar) too much too soon  and favorite son

Great! Ill work on these songs soon! Most likely Stop When The RLF

#36 PikminGuts92

PikminGuts92
  • 142 posts

Posted September 12, 2017 - 06:52 PM

I can contribute "All By Myself" for 5-lane/pro guitar... if I can find my old REAPER project that is.

#37 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 288 posts

Posted September 13, 2017 - 02:23 AM

I can contribute "All By Myself" for 5-lane/pro guitar... if I can find my old REAPER project that is.

that would be amazing! I would really appreciate that.

#38 wd40_man

wd40_man
  • 6 posts

Posted July 12, 2018 - 03:50 AM

Is anyone working on redundant? Im kind of interested in starting it.

#39 Dangus

Dangus
  • 340 posts

Posted July 12, 2018 - 06:50 AM

Is anyone working on redundant? Im kind of interested in starting it.

I'd love Redundant. If it had pitched vocals.. even better!  :rock:

#40 lifeismusic5

lifeismusic5
  • 173 posts

Posted July 12, 2018 - 10:56 PM

I'd love Redundant. If it had pitched vocals.. even better!  :rock:

Absolutely would love to have redundant, its one of my favorites off Nimrod.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green, day, customs, project, wips, phase, shift

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users