Ex2k's WIP Thread

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ex2k

Ex2k
  • 4 posts

Posted January 9, 2017 - 10:58 PM

After diving into the mad world of customs and regaining my interest in Rock Band again, I figured that since not all of my favourite songs are charted currently, I should put it into my own hands and chart them myself rather than wait for someone else to do so. I'm still a bit of noob with reaper, but I'm learning more things as I go on :)

I don't have anything released yet sadly, but I though I should show you all what I have been working on and how far I am:

Crotchduster - Cain Sings the Blues (Drums complete)

Initial D - GasGasGas (Tempo map complete)

James "D Train" Williams and Babi Floyd - Pokérap (Tempo Map Complete)

Matchbook Romance - Portrait (Drums Complete)

It's a very mixed set of songs as you can tell. However right now I'm doing songs that I like, and may eventually do more songs from more artists and albums but who knows :P

If there's a song on there that you want me to prioritize on please let me know. I'm working on everything a little bit at a time and have no set priority right now.

Thanks for reading!

#2 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 144 posts

Posted January 9, 2017 - 11:16 PM

That is pretty much why I have started to learn authoring as well.  You can only ask yourself 'when are they going to add my favourite songs' so many times.  Good luck with those songs.

-= My Customs =-        -= My WiPs =-  

#3 TheSheepQueen

TheSheepQueen
  • 312 posts

Posted January 9, 2017 - 11:28 PM

It's not on the database, so it's not your fault, but Lose Yourself was already done by funkydunkleman: http://customscreato...+lose +yourself

Also, welcome in the custom business, the best business, where you say goodbye to your free time or release a custom every 6 months, just like me :^)

#4 Ex2k

Ex2k
  • 4 posts

Posted January 10, 2017 - 12:39 AM

Good luck with those songs.

Thanks for the words :)

Lose Yourself was already done by funkydunkleman: http://customscreato...+lose +yourself

I should check more than just the database next time. Silly me. Thanks for letting me know.

say goodbye to your free time or release a custom every 6 months

The latter sounds more like me lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users