One question from a newbie

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cafmaster

cafmaster
  • 3 posts

Posted January 4, 2017 - 11:20 PM

After reading up on authoring and checking out the tools and how far they have come, I want to take some time to finally do customs of my own. This reminds me of when I used Noteworthy Composer to chart midi songs by ear, one instrument at a time. There is just one question, does reaper have a way to copy and paste a sequence of notes? for example a drumming sequence between fills.

#2 theway123

theway123
  • 36 posts

Posted January 4, 2017 - 11:31 PM

After reading up on authoring and checking out the tools and how far they have come, I want to take some time to finally do customs of my own. This reminds me of when I used Noteworthy Composer to chart midi songs by ear, one instrument at a time. There is just one question, does reaper have a way to copy and paste a sequence of notes? for example a drumming sequence between fills.

Just click the first note of the sequence and Shift-Click the last note. Then Ctrl-C to copy and place the red line where you want to paste it and Ctrl-V to paste it.

#3 cafmaster

cafmaster
  • 3 posts

Posted January 5, 2017 - 12:05 AM

thanks lets try to make my first custom and see how it goes.... before the evaluation of Reaper runs out.

#4 naginalJJ

naginalJJ
  • 540 posts

Posted January 5, 2017 - 12:53 AM

thanks lets try to make my first custom and see how it goes.... before the evaluation of Reaper runs out.

Reaper is nagware so it will never truly run out

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#5 GanonMetroid

GanonMetroid
  • 138 posts

Posted January 7, 2017 - 11:49 PM

You can also right-click and drag to select a section of notes.

#6 Hazama

Hazama
  • 138 posts

Posted January 8, 2017 - 06:06 AM

Reaper is nagware so it will never truly run out

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It is the Winrar of music software

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users