Peachfanclub's untitled list of in-the-works custom charts

peachfanclub equalspeach

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Peachfanclub

Peachfanclub
  • 25 posts

Posted December 16, 2016 - 03:41 AM

Hello, I'm an aspiring custom song author. I'm just waiting for Magma to accept my author ID so I can start publishing. In the meantime, here's a look at what I've charted or will be charting.

Finished, waiting to be published
Shingo Okumura - Hot Shots Golf 3 Opening Theme

Work in progress
Buckethead - Siege Engine
Murph & Gawkman - The Dumb Song
Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails to Orion
To My Surprise - Get It to Go

To do

Adel Tawil - Lieder

Black Label Society - Fire It Up
The High Speed Scene - The IROC-Z Song

Psychostick - No Pun Intended
Psychostick - Numbers
Psychostick - Sadface :(

Smash Mouth - Then the Morning Comes

Sweet - No You Don't
System of a Down - Science
Tokio Hotel - Scream
Van Halen - Tattoo
Your Favorite Martian - Road Rage

#2 RainbowDash321

RainbowDash321
  • 22 posts

Posted December 16, 2016 - 01:16 PM

Yay...."Black Label Society - Fire it Up". I can't wait to see this song in FB.  :D  

#3 GreenPanda12

GreenPanda12
  • 311 posts

Posted December 17, 2016 - 04:14 AM

Would love to work on 'Tokio Hotel - Scream' with you!!

krGOH09.jpg

Rock Band : Harmonies Project Contributor and C3 Author

#4 Peachfanclub

Peachfanclub
  • 25 posts

Posted December 17, 2016 - 07:01 AM

Would love to work on 'Tokio Hotel - Scream' with you!!

Eh, what can you contribute? I haven't started on that one yet in favor of some other projects.

Minor update, I thought about charting Hardware Store by "Weird Al" Yankovic, but dropped it since it's already a C3 song. (Someone tell me the rules about charting songs that have been charted by C3, or otherwise by other contributors in this forum?) Meanwhile I just remembered that I've already started to chart Get It to Go, so that's been moved accordingly. Meanwhile, I'm also adding Science by System of a Down and The Pharaoh Sails to Orion by Nightwish, which has a quite fast double bass line to it.

#5 Gigakoops

Gigakoops

Resident Movie Nerd

• 1,072 posts

Posted December 17, 2016 - 07:13 AM

Eh, what can you contribute? I haven't started on that one yet in favor of some other projects.

Minor update, I thought about charting Hardware Store by "Weird Al" Yankovic, but dropped it since it's already a C3 song. (Someone tell me the rules about charting songs that have been charted by C3, or otherwise by other contributors in this forum?) Meanwhile I just remembered that I've already started to chart Get It to Go, so that's been moved accordingly. Meanwhile, I'm also adding Science by System of a Down and The Pharaoh Sails to Orion by Nightwish, which has a quite fast double bass line to it.

When it comes to songs authored by other people already, you may want to message them and ask if you can work on it as well, if the current version isn't full band, and the member is still active. If it's already full band, you may as well leave it alone. If it's not an active member, I think it's okay to go ahead and do your own version, though I may need clarification on that from an admin.

#6 bsbloom

bsbloom
  • 308 posts

Posted December 17, 2016 - 12:01 PM

Nightwish's Pharoah is in the Mustis collection - which Beard and I are slowly converting to full band.  Let me know when you start on that, but they did drums and guitar, so those are done. 

#7 Peachfanclub

Peachfanclub
  • 25 posts

Posted December 17, 2016 - 03:46 PM

Nightwish's Pharoah is in the Mustis collection - which Beard and I are slowly converting to full band.  Let me know when you start on that, but they did drums and guitar, so those are done. 

In that case, have you started on any instruments? I thought about contributing maybe harmonies or keys.

#8 bsbloom

bsbloom
  • 308 posts

Posted December 17, 2016 - 09:14 PM

In that case, have you started on any instruments? I thought about contributing maybe harmonies or keys.

Nope.  Just finishing up their first album - one more song to go.  Then we'll start on Oceanborn.

#9 Peachfanclub

Peachfanclub
  • 25 posts

Posted December 18, 2016 - 09:24 PM

Just finishing up their first album - one more song to go.  Then we'll start on Oceanborn.

Ok, I went ahead and finished charting the harmony parts. Now I'm charting bass. I made my own beat as a frame of reference, but chances are likely I'll have to work with the beat used in your PS chart, so shall I send you my finished parts?

#10 Peachfanclub

Peachfanclub
  • 25 posts

Posted December 28, 2016 - 05:26 AM

Update. I'm putting the finishing touches for harmonies and now charting bass and keys on TPSTO. I've also added a few Psychostick songs to my to-do list.

#11 asylumlord

asylumlord
  • 142 posts

Posted January 8, 2017 - 05:20 AM

Would love to see the Tokio Hotel song made into a custom :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users