Green Day Songs

green day custom songs revolution radio 2016 download

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 3, 2016 - 08:17 PM

Hey! I am new to making/downloading custom songs. While using customcreators.com I found that barely any full band Green Day songs are available. So, I was wondering if someone could take the time to create some of my favorite songs:

Redundant

King for a Day

Platypus (I Hate You)

The Grouch

Church On Sunday

Misery

Nightlife

Wow! That's Loud

Kill The DJ

X-Kid

Poprocks and Coke (Band)

2,000 Light Years Away

Dominated Love Slave

Going to Pasalacqua

Outlaws

Ordinary World

Revolution Radio (Band)

They aren't in any order. Thank you so much in advance!

Edit: If someone could make an easy tutorial on how to make a custom song, then I could make some myself.

#2 Epietro

Epietro
  • 174 posts

Posted December 3, 2016 - 08:19 PM

+1 for all. Great requests.

#3 artfulairbus

artfulairbus
  • 12 posts

Posted December 3, 2016 - 09:27 PM

Ordinary World is already done, maybe not the keys, along with the rest of the songs for REV RAD. guitar wise, just look it up. Redundant, Platypus, Grouch, Misery, Nightlife, WTL, Kill The DJ, X-Kid and Poprocks and Coke have ALL been charted guitar wise. Kill The DJ however has been full banded except for the fact that it requires difficulties generated. If you want these guitar charts then just ask me.

+1 for giving green day songs some more recognition though.

#4 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 3, 2016 - 11:10 PM

Ordinary World is already done, maybe not the keys, along with the rest of the songs for REV RAD. guitar wise, just look it up. Redundant, Platypus, Grouch, Misery, Nightlife, WTL, Kill The DJ, X-Kid and Poprocks and Coke have ALL been charted guitar wise. Kill The DJ however has been full banded except for the fact that it requires difficulties generated. If you want these guitar charts then just ask me.

Thanks for the info! The problem is I don't know how to even start a custom song even with the chart.

Want to help me chart Green Day songs? Send me a PM!

#5 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 3, 2016 - 11:12 PM

Where did you find the Revolution Radio album? Are they completed?

#6 Bansheeflyer

Bansheeflyer

• 1,341 posts

Posted December 4, 2016 - 12:25 AM

Have people forgotten there's a whole game devoted to this band? With 55 songs and the whole Dookie, American Idiot, and 21st Century Breakdown albums? I mean if you really like Green Day that's great. It's just a lot of songs.

I'm just teasing. There's a whole ton of Rush and I still want more. :D

As a moderator I enforce the law...in moderation.

My Customs
My Works in Progress

#7 artfulairbus

artfulairbus
  • 12 posts

Posted December 4, 2016 - 05:32 AM

Where did you find the Revolution Radio album? Are they completed?

For all of the guitar charted songs for revolution radio, check them out here 

This individual has charted a song from shenanigans as well. 

#8 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 4, 2016 - 11:04 PM

For all of the guitar charted songs for revolution radio, check them out here 

This individual has charted a song from shenanigans as well. 

I got all of the custom songs this individual offered. They are guitar hero 3 custom songs though D: I don't have any guitar hero games that work with customs on an xbox 360. Do .tgh files work on Rock Band 3? Can they be converted to .rba? I am going to try it. I hope it doesn't brick my console...

Edit: Nothing happened

#9 artfulairbus

artfulairbus
  • 12 posts

Posted December 5, 2016 - 12:15 AM

I got all of the custom songs this individual offered. They are guitar hero 3 custom songs though D: I don't have any guitar hero games that work with customs on an xbox 360. Do .tgh files work on Rock Band 3? Can they be converted to .rba? I am going to try it. I hope it doesn't brick my console...

Edit: Nothing happened

You can convert these by installing EOF and opening using feedback import option, then clicking save and presto you have your charts.

#10 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 5, 2016 - 07:56 PM

You can convert these by installing EOF and opening using feedback import option, then clicking save and presto you have your charts.

Thank you sooo much!!! Is there any specific sub-name for the program? I can't find it.

#11 MissingElements

MissingElements
  • 520 posts

Posted December 5, 2016 - 09:03 PM

+1 on X-Kid, in the least.

#12 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 6, 2016 - 01:49 AM

Nevermind I found it thank you so much!

#13 Ewden56

Ewden56
  • 29 posts

Posted December 6, 2016 - 03:10 PM

I'm in between customs of my own at the moment, but I'll be sure to update Revolution Radio and Poprocks and Coke soon

#14 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 6, 2016 - 04:48 PM

I'm in between customs of my own at the moment, but I'll be sure to update Revolution Radio and Poprocks and Coke soon

Cool! Take your time though :)

#15 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 6, 2016 - 07:20 PM

Do you have a link to the customs of The Grouch, Misery, Nightlife, Wow! That's Loud, Kill The DJ, X-Kid and Poprocks and Coke? I have found Platypus (I Hate You) and Redundant. Or you can just tell me the keywords. Thanks again.

#16 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 6, 2016 - 08:45 PM

I have a problem. Can eof files play on Rock Band 3? Can I convert them to RBA?

#17 Ewden56

Ewden56
  • 29 posts

Posted December 6, 2016 - 09:01 PM

Actually, no. EoF files are project files from EoF. The "notes.mid" files you put in REAPER and you build a new midi file that has everything you need in it and you run it through Magma to build the songs. I would check the tutorials on this site, they're more in depth and helpful. After that, if theres any other questions, you can message me.

#18 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted December 6, 2016 - 09:04 PM

Actually, no. EoF files are project files from EoF. The "notes.mid" files you put in REAPER and you build a new midi file that has everything you need in it and you run it through Magma to build the songs. I would check the tutorials on this site, they're more in depth and helpful. After that, if theres any other questions, you can message me.

Thanks that helps a lot! I'm excited! Do you have links for the tutorials or can I have keywords to search for?

#19 beard216

beard216
  • 2,180 posts

Posted March 23, 2017 - 01:03 PM

I'm actually working on this. :o

Professional defeater of Hobbzee's RB scores since 1989. :D :P

My C3 Universe Profile!

#20 IMMCTNTJK

IMMCTNTJK
  • 293 posts

Posted March 26, 2017 - 08:21 PM

I'm actually working on this. :o

Haha noice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: green day, custom, songs, revolution radio, 2016, download

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users