Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere

I'm willing to help chart drums ;)

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello fellow kids     I have over 100 songs in progess in the 'vault' but this list is to mark which songs are my priorities.   Currently I am charting vocals & keys with

-Added Canada 150 Pack #3 to the database, 15 songs with 5 collaborators. Thanks to MrBurpler, mrcoupdetat, mortarion42, Spindoctor, and Dash Riprock for their contributions!   -Started "American Dre

Thanks Ronnie I'm happy to say that Kloporte is helping me with these and they are pretty close to done. Here's a small preview of the last one in progress.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJPUB

I started working on a 54-40 song today - not that one, but "Nice to Luv You". Pretty sure that one will be with the Canada Day stuff too.

I was listening to Gandharvas not long ago and thought that "Downtime" would be a good place to start. The US version of "Downtime" has a slightly different intro, guitar solo and outro and was mixed by a more competent engineer.

"First Day of Spring" is a great song too, but a much harder song to chart from an authoring perspective. The other problem I had was, they don't appear to be available on digital marketplaces at the moment so I am not sure where I can get HQ audio (youtube extraction is good enough to work with, its better than nothing).

If all else fails, the lead singer Paul Jago owns and operates a music store not far from me, I could always ask him where to find it :)

Appreciate the offer, if you are interesting in charting you might want to join the authoring discord. PM me for an invite.

Thanks for the support!

• 2 weeks later...

Added

White Stripes "A Martyr For My Love For You"

Space "The Female of the Species"

The fourth annual event, "Canada 153" on July 1st is a go, I have assembled a team of crack charters to provide the best in Canadian content, to assist in your Canada Day celebrations.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Prez - always look forward to your Canadian content !

Has the Glorious Sons or Monster Truck ever crossed your mind ?

Happy to report that Monster Truck will appear courtesy of SomeOldGuys as a part of their upcoming Canada Pack #0000001. No ETA unfortunately as we are all professionals with families and we like to work at our own pace.