C3 Forums

MrPrezident's WIP Thread

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello fellow kids     I have over 100 songs in progess in the 'vault' but this list is to mark which songs are my priorities.   Currently I am charting vocals & keys with

-Added Canada 150 Pack #3 to the database, 15 songs with 5 collaborators. Thanks to MrBurpler, mrcoupdetat, mortarion42, Spindoctor, and Dash Riprock for their contributions!   -Started "American Dre

Thanks Ronnie I'm happy to say that Kloporte is helping me with these and they are pretty close to done. Here's a small preview of the last one in progress.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJPUB

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks gentlemen!

On another note, all of my current plans for customs involve C3X, and in doing so I no longer need this public WIP list. It's now hidden from view. Don't worry, there's much more to come this year, just wait.

-MrPrez

</thread end>

Overruled!

• 1 year later...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cul_aD9VtO51HIZUhAgDpxBRb1-oDVRbcHqKMOPpx4k/edit?usp=sharing

The spreadsheet above is a list of the current state of all of the known Led Zeppelin customs. You can probably tell there are still many, many great ones left to finish off. I'm not going to do them all, just my favourites. But anyhow for the other authors out there looking to chart some Zeppelin, here you go.

I'm going to do "Since I've Been Loving You" next.

Thanks for the sweet Zeppelin spreadsheet!

I think I've missed a few of these FBs along the way, and it's nice to be able to see everything in one shot. I'm surprised that "Houses of the Holy" (the song...not the album) hasn't been done yet (note that you have this in the spreadsheet as being partially done, but the link goes to "In My Time of Dying".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added

Toadies "I Come From the Water"

The Chats (possible 5-pack?) "Temperature" "Pub Feed" "Bus Money" "Stinker" "The Clap"

The Tragically Hip "In a World Possessed by the Human Mind"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are I believe the third person to suggest Monster Truck so I promise I will listen to their catalogue one more time and hope something grabs my attention :)

Appreciate the support, cheers.