MrPrezident's WIP Thread

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 569 posts

Posted September 14, 2017 - 05:00 PM

So I would like to announce a slight change of plans with regard to my Canada 150 pack #5.

- the fifth release will hopefully be the largest one of all, aiming for 18+ songs

- this will be the final release in this project

- Pack #5 will be released in December 2017.   Some people reading this already know the significance of December here at C3 and the rest of you will find out soon enough.

- This release will be split up over a week with a handful of new songs every day from Monday - Friday.

- Collaborators this time include mrcoupdetat, Jontzu, Spindoctor, TheWay123 and our old friend Crazy Canuck.

- Four songs have already been completed to date.

I am posting this so that any of my fellow authors who are working on songs by the same band can PM me to avoid duplication.   The list of artists so far include:  Chilliwack,  The Guess Who, Neil Young, Honeymoon Suite, Bryan Adams, Barenaked Ladies, Northern Pikes, April Wine, Lisa Lougheed, Billy Talent, Pure, Sheepdogs, Tragically Hip, Sloan, Moist, Rusty and more.

Once this project is complete I will still continue to work on Canadian content, but at a more manageable pace and most likely not in giant release bundles.

Other Artists also in queue - Eagles of Death Metal, QOTSA, Pixies, Frank Black, Kaiser Chiefs, LCD Soundsystem, Sleep, Ting Tings, Guster, Franz Ferdinand and Ween. 

Cheers

-= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-

#82 Kamotch

Kamotch
  • 33 posts

Posted September 14, 2017 - 05:12 PM

- Pack #5 will be released in December 2017.   Some people reading this already know the significance of December here at C3 and the rest of you will find out soon enough.

Hmm sounds interesting. By "soon enough" do you mean December, or is some sort of announcement to be expected sooner? Am I reading too much into this?

Anyway keep up the good work! Not super familiar with most of the Canadian artists, but I'm always down for more Queens of the Stone Age, Pixies, and Frank Black.

#83 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 569 posts

Posted September 14, 2017 - 05:48 PM

PM Sent.  Thanks for the support Kam

-= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-

#84 DonCarlito

DonCarlito
  • 6 posts

Posted September 21, 2017 - 11:03 PM

Can't wait to see which song from Moist you're working on :) Hope it will be Leave it alone  :rock:  Would love to play that song on drums.

Of course, I'll take any song from Moist :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users