MrPrezident's WIP Thread

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#21 samjjones

samjjones
  • 1,231 posts
    NJ: The Home of Sinatra, Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

Posted March 9, 2017 - 06:28 PM

I'm very much enjoying your work.  You've been a part of some killer song releases.

Just wanted to give a quick "Thanks!"

#22 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted March 10, 2017 - 12:28 AM

I'm very much enjoying your work.  You've been a part of some killer song releases.

Just wanted to give a quick "Thanks!"

You're very welcome, I appreciate the comment.   

Proudly Canadian - The Canada 150 Project Pack #4  -  arriving on Canada 150 Day, July 1st, 2017      -= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-    -= Discussion =-  

#23 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted March 23, 2017 - 03:47 PM

notes:

According to mediafire, I've had over 5000 downloads of my files.  (The only things on there are customs).  I've only ever had one complaint about my authoring (on my second song, Devo's Mongoloid), and maybe five or six people commented asking me to change/fix things.   I still have a few old customs to fix up eventually, I haven't forgotten.

- Added LCD Soundsystem to the Database.

- Canada 150 Pack #2 is 95% done!  One last song to finish and then another round of testing.  Out on March 30, 2017.

- SPECIAL GUEST ADDED:  Vancouver band "Pluto" joined the pack.  Now contains songs from SEVEN different bands!

- Started a song by TV On the Radio

- Started a song by Pentagram

Proudly Canadian - The Canada 150 Project Pack #4  -  arriving on Canada 150 Day, July 1st, 2017      -= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-    -= Discussion =-  

#24 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted March 26, 2017 - 11:57 PM

- Added TV On The Radio "Will Do" to the database

- Started a song by Puscifer

#25 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted March 30, 2017 - 02:10 PM

-Uploaded the Canada 150 Pack #2 to the database

-Finished "Mystery April Fools Song"

-Finished one and then started a second Puscifer song

#26 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted April 4, 2017 - 03:36 AM

-Technical difficulties prevented me from uploading on April 1st so that song will appear in the future.

-Planning underway for Canada 150 Pack #3

-Fixed a bunch of songs and uploaded them to the DB (pro-keys on Alison!!)

-Started a song by Thin Lizzy

-Started a song by Faith No More

#27 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted April 5, 2017 - 02:32 PM

-Added "Jailbreak" and "Sealab 2021 Theme" to the database

-Puscifer songs in testing... gonna need some more work on vocals and drums.

-Started a song by Richard Cheese

#28 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted April 14, 2017 - 06:44 PM

-Canada 150 Pack #3 well underway   This one will be slightly different in that there likely won't be a 'featured' artist that gets a bunch of songs, instead a greater selection of different artists, genres and decades.   Based on your suggestions!

Taking something of a break this week and next :)  Enjoy the holiday weekend.

#29 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted April 22, 2017 - 03:49 PM

-2x Puscifer songs out this week (ish)

-2x Richard Cheese songs also soonish

-Started 2x songs by the Pixies 

-Canada Pack #3 news in a week

Had a nice mini-vacation but this train keeps a rollin.  

wIZ6Vjp.png

#30 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted April 25, 2017 - 11:30 PM

-added Puscifer "Conditions of my Parole" and "The Mission" to the database

*edit 04/26/17*

-working on fixing up LCD Soundsystem's "North American Scum" custom with permission from TheOreo

-started a new song by LCD Soundsystem

-started a new song by TV On The Radio

-started a new song by Alt-J

These four songs will be part of an 'indie four-pack' of customs out soon.

#31 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted April 27, 2017 - 02:57 PM

-Added Richard Cheese's  "Down with the Sickness"  "Tik Tok" and "People = Shit" to the database.

-Started songs by Alt-J and TV On The Radio which will be part of a 4-pack of indie rock songs

-Back to the Canadian content next week :)

#32 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted May 5, 2017 - 04:52 AM

giphy.gif

Q:  Yes?
A:   Yes.

#33 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted May 10, 2017 - 09:48 PM

-One last vocal part to finish for the small 'Indie Rock Pack' that I'm working on.   (Alt-J, TV On The Radio, LCD Soundsystem)

-Not entirely coincidentally, Alt-J and LCD Soundsystem have new albums coming out imminently and I've already started working on one song from each album, "Call The Police" and "In Cold Blood".  However, these two won't be in the next pack.

-Still working on Canadian content!   No news at present but its all still happening.  

-According to Mediafire there have been 8,800 downloads of my customs.  I know its kinda dumb to keep track of that but it pleases me that so many people are into these tunes, like myself.

I took some time off for being sick and now I'm trying to catch up on the work I missed.  No worries.

#34 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted May 13, 2017 - 03:26 PM

-Indie Rock Pack complete - I'm going to test them today (only tested vocals at this point) and post them tomorrow.  Sorry its taking longer than usual.

-It's actually FIVE songs not four, Yes I snuck another LCD Soundsystem song in there for everyone.

-One of my favourite packs to date in that I love singing these songs.

-Back to working on 100% Canadian content for the next 150 pack.

-Goal is one dozen songs from the classic rock era up through the 80's

-Seven other authors are contributing to this pack, this is a massive collaborative effort from the C3 community at large

-Still aiming for end of May 2017 (plus or minus a week)

-Canada 150 Day pack is underway as well with Mortarion42 collaborating. 

-Likely to be a bit smaller pack than usual due to the shorter development time (one month - June - instead of the usual two)

-Will have the usual formula of a 'featured artist' as the centerpiece and a few more 'supporting acts' for fun.

I'm excited to be bringing you all these songs :) More news in a week or so.

#35 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted May 14, 2017 - 02:34 PM

-Added 5 x Indie rock songs to the database.

-All about the Canada 150 now until the next pack is ready!

#36 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted May 16, 2017 - 02:27 PM

uXzQKNR.jpg

#37 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted May 24, 2017 - 04:14 AM

• Added the Ting Tings to the database

• Canada 150 #3 Classic Rock Holiday will be ready on the 31st.

• Canada 150 #4 has four contributing authors and will consist of approximately 8-14 songs with a featured Canadian artist, and will come out on Canada Day.

• Lots of collabs happening now too :)

This is how life is treating me these days :)  :haw:  :shobon:  :smug:  :blush:  :cool:  :P  :D

https://i.imgur.com/DedL762.gifv

#38 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 557 posts

Posted May 24, 2017 - 06:05 AM

That first shot was whack! The second, yeah ok........but that last shot......OMG! One of the craziest things I've ever seen! 

Some pretty funny shit. :D  Ya gotta be sitting on top of the world!!!!! :D  :rock:  :cool:  

Thanks for the Ting Tings!

You may think the stuff I bring is 'cheesy' but ask yourself this......is it american or is it brie?

#39 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 430 posts

Posted May 25, 2017 - 02:00 PM

That first shot was whack! The second, yeah ok........but that last shot......OMG! One of the craziest things I've ever seen! 

Some pretty funny shit. :D  Ya gotta be sitting on top of the world!!!!! :D  :rock:  :cool:  

Thanks for the Ting Tings!

Thanks Funk Meister :)  Thanks for always being so supportive, getting a visit from you in my thread is always a pleasure.

Authoring updates:

-started "Shut Up and Let Me Go" by The Ting Tings, collaboration with Stock123 who provided a half-way there reaper chart :)  Thanks Stock123.  Nice chart too.

-started yet another song by Ween 

-started a song by Frank Black and the Catholics to add to the Pixies 2-pack

#40 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 557 posts

Posted May 30, 2017 - 01:37 PM

I appreciate your warm, welcoming attitude! You're much more neighborly than some of my actual neighbors.

Some of 'em keep to themselves so much, they'll post this in the yard..... ;)

61TBSajXMXL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Can't wait to see what's in store for Canada #3 pack tomorrow!!!!!!

:rock:  :D  :rock:

You may think the stuff I bring is 'cheesy' but ask yourself this......is it american or is it brie?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users