MrPrez's Customs: TV On The Radio - Will Do (3/26/17)

you hosers

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 243 posts

Posted March 22, 2017 - 11:13 PM

I should mention that James Murphy said on facebook that the new record will be out soon.   

lcd-soundsystem-new-album-2017-update.pn

Canada 150 Pack #2   Coming March 30 2017            -= Customs =-    -= Discussion =-    -= vis theme =- 

#102 JCLexicon

JCLexicon
  • 17 posts

Posted March 23, 2017 - 12:51 AM

All My Friends, Drunk Girls and maybe New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down would all be great to see someday!

I also recommend checking out The Long Goodbye, which is a live CD/DVD set of what was their (at the time) final show ever at Madison Square Garden 4 or 5 years ago.

It could be a good way to find some other good tracks to author too!

Thanks for the tune, brings back a lot of great memories playing SSX On Tour :)

#103 frigginelvis

frigginelvis
  • 47 posts

Posted March 23, 2017 - 02:20 AM

I would also love to see some more LCD. All My Friends would be a great party song. The sing alongs would be loud!

#104 rcale

rcale
  • 219 posts

Posted March 23, 2017 - 07:48 PM

Oh man. Huge LCD Soundsystem fan here so anything would be appreciated. I'm an even bigger DFA fan though (James Murphy and Tim Goldsworthy). I would suggest that their remix of M.I.A's 'Paper Planes' would make an excellent custom, although there's not much guitar, if any. Vox, drums and keys would be fun though. And that bassline... simple but so swingy and sleazy. For your consideration. :)

'Everywhere' by BV3 would be lovely too, on the Canadian tip. Good job I'm no singer as I'd get choked up singing along.

#105 DenVaktare

DenVaktare
  • 144 posts

Posted March 24, 2017 - 02:11 PM

Awesome! Thanks much for "Daft Punk is Playing at My House", MrPrezident! Great song, and I'm excited to try it! 

#106 Funk Meister Freud

Funk Meister Freud
  • 423 posts

Posted March 25, 2017 - 01:40 AM

Had not heard these guys before but after hearing this very catchy number, they're definitely on my radar! Thanks MrPrezident! :D  

You may think the stuff I bring is 'cheesy' but ask yourself this......is it american or is it brie?

#107 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 243 posts

Posted March 25, 2017 - 04:04 PM

My pleasure guys, cheers.  The gang that I play with every Friday night have also requested more LCD so that's definitely the plan.  

Did a full band playtest of the Canada 150 Pack #2 last night, looking good.   :cool:   

See you right here on Thursday!

Canada 150 Pack #2   Coming March 30 2017            -= Customs =-    -= Discussion =-    -= vis theme =- 

#108 Spindoctor

Spindoctor
  • 809 posts

Posted March 25, 2017 - 04:11 PM

Wicked news my friend. Looking forward to Thursday.

"Music can change the world because it can change people"  Bono

Links to all songs are in the Customs database.

#109 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 243 posts

Posted March 26, 2017 - 11:41 PM

I think I'll do more TV On The Radio in the future.

aJmlgVM.jpg

Enjoy the new song!  See you Thursday for Canada 150 Pack #2.  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users