C3 Forums

MrPrez's Customs: Thread-surrection

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's more coming. You won't be disappointed. I bet you can imagine that they take a considerably greater amount of time and effort to chart when compared to something like "Human Fly".   That b

Maple syrup yucky!!! Send chocolatey sauce What kind of smokes?

All My Friends, Drunk Girls and maybe New York, I Love You But You're Bringing Me Down would all be great to see someday!

I also recommend checking out The Long Goodbye, which is a live CD/DVD set of what was their (at the time) final show ever at Madison Square Garden 4 or 5 years ago.

It could be a good way to find some other good tracks to author too!

Thanks for the tune, brings back a lot of great memories playing SSX On Tour :)

Oh man. Huge LCD Soundsystem fan here so anything would be appreciated. I'm an even bigger DFA fan though (James Murphy and Tim Goldsworthy). I would suggest that their remix of M.I.A's 'Paper Planes' would make an excellent custom, although there's not much guitar, if any. Vox, drums and keys would be fun though. And that bassline... simple but so swingy and sleazy. For your consideration. :)

'Everywhere' by BV3 would be lovely too, on the Canadian tip. Good job I'm no singer as I'd get choked up singing along.

Canada 150 Pack #2 is finally here.

First of all, huge, massive thanks to my co-authors Dash Riprock, Spindoctor, Froogs and mortarion42. I can't thank you guys enough for your help and collaboration on these awesome Canadian rock songs.

This was truly a labor of love, I've been working on these songs every day now for about a month straight to get them ready for today. I'm very happy with how they turned out and I hope everyone here enjoys them. And thank you, reader, for your support and encouragement!

Next I'll be working on some non-Canadian content and then taking a small break before jumping right back into Canada 150 Pack #3, coming May 2017, featuring classic Canadian rock hits of the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Fantastic stuff. Cubically Cannot WAIT to sing Cubically Contained and play the bejeezus out of Money City Maniacs. I bet the drums are bloody amazing on that in particular; Andrew Scott never met a fill he didn't like. The whole roster is a hell of a ride once again.

I hope the reaction to this stuff is positive enough that you decide to keep going after the sesquicentennial has come and gone, because DAMN, there's a lot more where this came from.

Right on, good pack once again!

Cheers. As I always say, expect more Tragically Hip.

Fantastic stuff. Cubically Cannot WAIT to sing Cubically Contained and play the bejeezus out of Money City Maniacs. I bet the drums are bloody amazing on that in particular; Andrew Scott never met a fill he didn't like. The whole roster is a hell of a ride once again.

I hope the reaction to this stuff is positive enough that you decide to keep going after the sesquicentennial has come and gone, because DAMN, there's a lot more where this came from.

Thanks, I hope I did his fills justice. I couldn't get Underwhelmed finished in time, I got stuck on the drums in that one. It will just require some more time is all. As for continuing past July 1, I can totally see that happening. There are already five other authors who have volunteered to help with various aspects of the next pack. You're right, there's more where this came from for sure. Enjoy the tunes :)

Thanks everyone for your comments, I really appreciate them, and feel free to suggest any Canadian content that you want to see in the game one day.

A user notified me of an animation issue with "The Rest of My Life" and I will try to get that fixed quickly.

Enjoy the weekend :) I just remembered I have a surprise for everyone tomorrow. See you soon.

If you're looking for classic Canadian content for your nest pack, consider a BTO spotlight with opening acts such as Neil Young, Crowbar (Oh What a Feeling), Lighthouse (Sunny Days or One Fine Morning), Payolas (Eyes of a Stranger), ugh, so many great choices.

If you're looking for fresh new stuff, check out July Talk, Strumbellas, Mother Mother, Arkells, Sam Roberts Band, Metric, and The Zolas.

Thanks for your awesome packs. These are some of the all time best packs. Thanks for all the Hip, BNL and Sloan!

OK, so suggestions. Buckle up. I would play the heck out of any of these.

54-40 Baby Ran, I Go Blind, One Day In Your Life, One Gun, Ocean Pearl, Blame Your Parents, She La, Nice to Luv You, Blame Your Parents

Arcade Fire Sprawl II, Neighborhood #3 (Power Out), Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels)

Ashley MacIsaac Sleepy Maggie

Big Sugar Better Get Used to It, The Scene, Turn the Lights On, Diggin' a Hole

Big Wreck The Oaf, Blown Wide Open, Albatross, Hey Mama, Wolves, That Song

Blue Rodeo Lost Together, Try, Diamond Mine

BNL If I Had $1000000, Brian Wilson

Bruce Cockburn Lovers in a Dangerous Time, If I Had a Rocket Launcher

BTO Takin' Care of Business, Hey You

Colin James Just Came Back to Say Goodbye

Cowboy Junkies Misguided Angel; Sweet Jane

Crash Test Dummies Superman’s Song

David Wilcox The Bearcat, Hot Hot Papa

Doug and the Slugs Makin' it Work

Dream Warriors My Definition of a Boombastic Jazz Style

Gandharvas First Day of Spring, Downtime, Coffee Song

Gordon Lightfoot Canadian Railroad Trilogy, Summer Side of Life, Black Day in July

Gowan Criminal Mind, Strange Animal

Grapes of Wrath O Lucky Man, All the Things I Wasn't

Great Big Sea Mari-Mac, Ordinary Day

Guess Who Laughing, Shakin' All Over

Headstones Unsound, Tweeter and the Monkey Man, It's All Over, When Something Stands for Nothing, Cemetery, Swinging, Picture Frame of Rage, Change My Ways, Long Way to Neverland, Smile and Wave, Settle

Honeymoon Suite New Girl Now

Hot Hot Heat Talk to Me Dance With Me, Middle of Nowhere

I Mother Earth So Gently We Go, One More Astronaut, Not Quite Sonic

Jeff Healey See the Light

Joni Mitchell Free Man in Paris

Junkhouse Praying for the Rain, Gimme the Love, Out of My Head, Shine, Big Brown Turtle, Jesus Sings the Blues

KD Lang Constant Craving

Kim Mitchell Lager and Ale, Patio Lanterns

Lee Aaron Whatcha Do To My Body

Leonard Cohen Everybody Knows; the Future; First We Take Manhattan

Lowest of the Low Salesmen Cheats and Liars; Eternal Fatalist; Bleed a Little While Tonight

Martha and the Muffins Echo Beach

Max Webster Let Go the Line, Paradise Skies, Hangover, High Class in Borrowed Shoes, A Million Vacations, Here Among the Cats

Metric Help I'm Alive

Moist Push, Tangerine, Silver

Neil Young Cortez the Killer, Down By the River, Cowgirl in the Sand, Tonight's the Night, Powderfinger, After the Gold Rush, Helpless, Old Man, Needle and the Damage Done

Northern Pikes Teenland, Things I Do For Money, She Ain't Pretty

Odds It Falls Apart, Heterosexual Man, Truth Untold, Eat My Brain, Someone Who’s Cool, I Would Be Your Man, Jack Hammer

Our Lady Peace Birdman, Naveed, 4 AM, Innocent, Clumsy

Payola$ Eyes of a Stranger

Platinum Blonde It Doesn't Really Matter, Standing in the Dark, Not In Love, Crying Over You

Pure Anna is a Speed Freak, Denial

Red Rider Life is a Highway, Boy Inside the Man

Rheostatics Record Body Count

Ronnie Hawkins, Who Do You Love?

Rusty, Misogyny

Rymes with Orange, She Forgot to Laugh

Sam Roberts, Brother Down

Skydiggers, I Will Give You Everything

Sloan, (deep breath) Underwhelmed, The NS, Sensory Deprivation, Losing California, Unkind, Laying So Low, Sinking Ships, She Says What She Means, Who Taught You to Live Like That, Everything You've Done Wrong, Anyone Who's Anyone, 400 Metres, I'm Not a Kid Anymore, Down in the Basement, If It Feels Good Do It, Pick It Up and Dial It, I Am the Cancer, Take It In, Penpals, People of the Sky, Snowsuit Sound, Before I Do

Spirit of the West, Home for a Rest, Political

Spoons, Romantic Traffic

Steppenwolf, Magic Carpet Ride

Stompin' Tom Connors, Bud the Spud, The Good Old Hockey Game, Sudbury Saturday Night

Strange Advance, We Run

Tea Party, Sister Awake, The River, Fire in the Head, Save Me, The Bazaar, Psychopomp

Teenage Head, Let's Shake

The Band, Cripple Creek, Shape I'm In, Don't Do It, Stage Fright, Dixie, Ophelia, Rag Mama Rag, Life is a Carnival, and a non-live Chest Fever

TPOH, I'm An Adult Now, Cigarette Dangles, Hard to Laugh, Killed By Love, She's So Young, Beautiful White, Two Girls in One, Young and in Love

Tom Cochrane, Boy Inside the Man

Tragically Hip, EVERY DAMN THING, but especially Fire In the Hole, So Hard Done By, Nautical Disaster, Scared, Looking for a Place to Happen, Courage, Locked in the Trunk of a Car, Fully Completely, Wheat Kings, Gus the Polar Bear from Central Park, Vaccination Scar, The Dire Wolf, In a World Possessed By the Human Mind, What Blue, Here In the Dark, Tired as Fuck, Hot Mic, Ocean Next, Machine, Music @ Work, Tiger the Lion, Freak Turbulence, Sharks, At Transformation, Man Machine Poem, Something On, Bobcaygeon, Thompson Girl, Membership, Escape is at Hand for the Travellin' Man, Emperor Penguin, New Orleans is Sinking (studio and live Killerwhaletank versions), Twist My Arm, Cordelia, Long Time Running, Three Pistols, Bring It All Back, Fiddlers Green, Small Town Bringdown, Last American Exit, Highway Girl (live and Double Suicide live versions), Gift Shop, Springtime in Vienna, Ahead by a Century, Flamenco, Don't Wake Daddy, 38 Years Old, Boots or Hearts, Trickle Down, The Depression Suite, Love is a First, Yer Not the Ocean, In View, Lonely End of the Rink, The Drop Off, Family Band, World Container, No Threat, The Darkest One

Treble Charger, Red

Trews, Tired of Waiting, Not Ready to Go, Poor Ol' Broken Hearted Me

Watchmen, Stereo, Boneyard Tree, Wiser, All Uncovered