• Please log in to reply
324 replies to this topic

#321 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 668 posts

Posted January 17, 2018 - 05:51 AM

xlaBakp.jpg

Starting the process of going back over my old charts, I'll try to do one a week.

Starting with Pavement! It is a virtually brand new vocal and harmonies chart, no more ridiculous sweeps and slide-offs, the correct unpitched notes are unpitched, there aren't 40+ phrase markers in a 3 minute song (shortened to 20 or so).  All of the vocal tubes were tightened up to a 128 grid.   Several missing words were corrected.  The guitar solo marker was stretched out to cover the entire solo.  Sustains fixed on guitar and bass, notes re-quantized (I didn't know how to do that properly back then).  New animations, new practice sessions, dryvox.  Drums have a proper amount of activation lanes.  Overdrive completely re-done from scratch on all instruments.   There's also a single-track audio version to download for wii users.

ATrueJedi has requested I do Eagles of Death Metal "Wannabe in LA" next.  So that's coming next week if it all goes well.

Enjoy the update.

-= My Profile =-    -= My Customs =-

#322 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 668 posts

Posted January 19, 2018 - 02:49 AM

DVDA 3-PACK

DVDA is a comedy band featuring the creators and crew members of the animated show South Park.  The name refers to a sexual position (have fun googling that) which is referenced in the 1998 film "Orgazmo", also written by them.

"Now You're a Man" first appeared in the South Park episode "Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" and later as the opening credits theme to "Orgazmo".  It riffs on the stereotypical macho 1980's fight-movie theme song by exploring what exactly makes a man, a man.

tEEY7Yo.jpg

DVDA also appeared on the soundtrack for the film "Team America: World Police" with  "America, Fuck Yeah" (custom by pksage), "Everyone has AIDS!" and "Only a Woman", the latter of which is played during a memorable puppet-love scene.

GkRxgM4.jpg

drc0TFK.jpg

Enjoy the AIDS! 

Up next is a long overdue tribute to one of my favourite albums of all time.

#323 ManicPixieGirl

ManicPixieGirl
  • 137 posts

Posted January 19, 2018 - 11:14 AM

Oh please tell us there's even more DVDA penetrating our ear holes soon... :D

#324 MrPrezident

MrPrezident

C3U Moderator

• 668 posts

Posted January 19, 2018 - 03:54 PM

Oh please tell us there's even more DVDA penetrating our ear holes soon... :D

I was considering "Montage" but I'm not sure how much fun it would be to play, its very fast and kind of all over the place on drums.   But you will likely see "Freedom isn't Free" and if I can ever find the studio version of "Chewbacca (What a Wookie)" I'll totally do that one.   Maybe "Let's Fighting Love" ?   

Yeah there's enough there for another pack ;)

#325 clintilona

clintilona
  • 622 posts

Posted January 20, 2018 - 07:26 PM

Oh, wow! I can’t wait to play these. I always hoped we would see more from Trey Parker & co. Thank you for sharing. Also, very excited at the prospect of getting more. The one’s you already have in mind are the ones I would be most excited to see, especially Let’s Fighting Love.
**Rock Band needs more Power Metal**

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)