MrPrezident's Customs - Wolfmother, Pavement, XTC (1/11/17)

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 144 posts

Posted January 13, 2017 - 01:14 AM

I never knew any Ween at all but from here and I think RBN they are now firmly on my radar. I don't like all their stuff but some of it is amazing and it's always interesting.

Cool!  The game is really good at turning people on to new music, and I'm glad you enjoy my customs.   There's lots more Ween coming, in fact I have nine more songs planned (I probably haven't announced them all yet though) through collaborations or on my own.  

Thanks so much for the XTC and Pavement!

If someone asked what songs were the ones that made me want to learn charting, without any doubt its those two.   I just really like them.  I am pleased that you and others do as well.

-= My Customs =-        -= My WiPs =-  

#22 Kloporte

Kloporte
  • 204 posts

Posted January 16, 2017 - 12:42 AM

Thanks for doing Making Plans for Nigel, great choice!

Notes: TRIGGER WARNING - The drums are undercharted on purpose. This song has the drummer hitting one of the toms pretty much constantly for the whole song. I originally charted it to emulate that but it was very excrutiating to play. So I scaled it back quite a bit, for fun. You might hate the way I did it, I'm sorry. I'm open to suggestions on how to make it better.

I think it would be best to keep the green tom notes and remove the blue cymbal hits. The drummer is only hitting the hi-hat once and if you hear two hits it's just the pedal opening and closing the hi-hat.
So yeah, constant green toms, snare+green and yellow cymbal in the middle (which you can hit with your left hand).

#23 MrPrezident

MrPrezident
  • 144 posts

Posted January 16, 2017 - 01:05 AM

Thanks for doing Making Plans for Nigel, great choice!

I think it would be best to keep the green tom notes and remove the blue cymbal hits. The drummer is only hitting the hi-hat once and if you hear two hits it's just the pedal opening and closing the hi-hat.
So yeah, constant green toms, snare+green and yellow cymbal in the middle (which you can hit with your left hand).

Thanks I appreciate the feedback, that's exactly what I was missing.  I'll make those changes and update the song soon.

-= My Customs =-        -= My WiPs =-  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users